Just received my pair of austrian para boots from that uk shop on ebay and they look nothing like tha picture...

Just received my pair of austrian para boots from that uk shop on ebay and they look nothing like tha picture. Did I just get meme'd? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/GERMAN-AUSTRIAN-PARA-BOOTS-PARATROOPER-BOOT-VINTAGE-ARMY-SURPLUS-GRADE-1-/301733930374?var=&hash=item4640be6586:m:myzBogBE8SRwR_YzFqPTEfg
swisslink.com/clothing/footwear-handwear/boots/austrian-army-leather-boots-lightweight.html
cissburyleathers.co.uk/surplus-vintage/army-boots/german-issue-paratrooper-lightweight-boot.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha hopefully i didn't bought them, they look like shit, you're right mate.

they should be more like that

first picture makes them look worse than they are, but yeah, they are clunkier and have completely different stitching patterns.

poorfag btfo lol, should have just bought nicer bootz

>Austria
There is your problem

>Did I just get meme'd?

Yes, you did, I don't remember the Bundesheer issuing anything like that.

Ask the bongs what the problem is, order somewhere else if they're not able to cooperate

uh, I do actually have a pair of red wings, I bought those as beaters/to wear with black pants.

Try to get Luftwaffel pilot boots.

>redwings
>>/r/mfa

Yup those are not austrian combat boots.

please post the shop OP, i'm planning to cop them too

they sent you the wrong ones or something, I ordered the same boots and they looked like the stock pic

ebay.com/itm/GERMAN-AUSTRIAN-PARA-BOOTS-PARATROOPER-BOOT-VINTAGE-ARMY-SURPLUS-GRADE-1-/301733930374?var=&hash=item4640be6586:m:myzBogBE8SRwR_YzFqPTEfg

Yeah I'm just waiting on them to answer me back to sort this thing out. I mean, after cleaning/polishing them, they still kinda look not bad (first pic doesn't really do justice) but they're definitely not the same boots.

EBay's actually pretty good about reimbursing you if a seller fucks you over. It happened to me once, and they were surprisingly cool and friendly about. Go to gethuman.com and find eBay's phone number, then call them and tell what happened. It's probably easier and better than doing it by email.

By the way, those look like hiking boots or alpine mountaineering boots, but definitely not combat or paratrooper boots.

They look pretty nice. Any idea what they are?

>austria
>not the solution

Same thing happened to me. I have a few posts about it near the bottom of the boot general right now.

Not sure what to do really. Going to contact eBay on Monday.

These are what I got.

OP here, yeah we spoke in the other thread. I think I might just keep mine, I was mostly planning to use them as beaters anyway.

not sure, but sole are german for sure so I guess they're some sort of german combat boots.

should i buy these

How do they fit?

Yeah those are "Feldstiefel 2" (the heavy variant of the austrian combat boots)
You probably want "Feldstiefel 1" (the light version everyone is hyped about)

i usually wear 10.5 boots, 11 sneakers. Ordered 10 because they were out of 10.5 and it fits perfect.

wtf is that stupid store ?
Can't they send the right boots ?

That could work for lunarcore

quite clearly not the same boot

fell for the same meme, mine were nothing like these either.

wtf did you all just get fucked by that fucking meme store ? Did you contact them ? What did they said ?

For me they just kind of said send them back and we can maybe send you the ones you wanted if we have them. I'm going to contact eBay support and see if I can like, get the boot I ordered without having to deal with all this bullshit

I presume they won't paid the shipping back ?
I was thinking about copping them but hopefully i didn't.

Did you pay with paypal ? if so it's pretty easy to have your money back.

I got the same ones m8, I sent them back for a refund.

Pic related

Those are not Austrian Para boots, those are the old bundeswehr boots. I prefer how the latter looks, so be positive!

They have pretty bad review lately

son of a bitch, i just ordered from the same fucking meme store

i dont have the money to fuck around sending things back, why else would i be buying milsurp meme boots on ebay

refuse the package.

i wont be able to verify if i got fucked if i do, and then i wont have a case for getting a refund surely?

And all those bad reviews where just in the last 25 days.

It's the best way to send it back without having to pay for shipping it back.
If you pay with paypal i recommand using it anyway to have your money back.
It's pretty useful and effective.

Read their ad, they clearly say that they have two different boots, one lined and one unlined, you want the unlined.

But people are ordering the boot and receiving two different types of boots.

>not buying jackboots
lul

I kind of like the look of the left ones

Are you retarded? The differences are easily seen. Why did you waste your time pointing them out?

maybe he did it to show the seller

Except that mines are unlined and still not the one from the pic

Pretty sure eBay will side with you on this. Maybe you'll end up keeping the boot for free.

That's what I'm hoping for honestly. It seems like it's happening to a lot of people lately.

you got czech boots instead
i had a similar problem

So since this nigger is trying to shaft everyone, where can we actually get the Austrian para meme boots that we all want?

>pretending this place wasn't crazy about red wings a couple of years ago

Seconding this. I got shafted as well.
Also, how does demanding a return or reimbursement work on ebay? Is it enough to take a picture of what I got, send it to the seller, and request my money back?

w2c decently priced milsurp jackboots?

>Veeky Forums doesn't know about Swisslink

swisslink.com/clothing/footwear-handwear/boots/austrian-army-leather-boots-lightweight.html

Love you m8

I got mine from there a couple years back before Veeky Forums picked up on them. Guess I can start wearing them now and be Veeky Forums proper

>found another seller for size 10
>vague description about international shipping
>ask him about the price
>says to text him so we can sort it out
>google given number, number listed multiple times for calling random people, also seems fishy
>tell him i only communicate through ebay
>doesn't respond

i really want those boots but don't want to pay a fortune or get scammed

If you're inna US check out

i'm not, that's the reason i posted it

Who are you fuckers buying from?
I got them from "no-step"
pic related

are you from the UK? if not how much was the postage?

I think we were dealing with the same guy.
>He told me to text him about the international shipping
>googled the number
>found nothing
Then I said fuck it and bought from another seller

50 USD to ship to canada.

i'll pass.

user here did. too bad he is the only seller who has my size

cissburyleathers.co.uk/surplus-vintage/army-boots/german-issue-paratrooper-lightweight-boot.html

I just ordered from here, only place that had my size. This is the "no-step" eBay seller store front, and much cheaper too. Paid about $45 total shipped to the US for hard to find size UK13. The description sounds like there will be no mix ups with the style.

please post again when you get them

I got these too, but honestly I am pretty happy with them.

I don't hate them, I'd still wear them if I end up keeping them, but I wanted something sleeker.