I was at a concert last night (lil yachty)...

I was at a concert last night (lil yachty). Tons of underage basic white girls were there and they all were wearing white adidas shoes. It looks like white Adidas +black leggings + Flanel wrapped around the waist + dad hats are going to be the look for a little while.

I don't frequent Veeky Forums often but I figured that you all would know best. What is the go to brand for streetwear now?

Picture mildly related.

streetwear is not fashion

Whatever dude, keep rockin your columbine X robert smith originals while I fuck your bitch in a pair of sketchers.

/thread

women who listen to rap music disgust me

for streetwear? shit's dead kill yourself

\vlone/

>yachty
>rap

Kek

>I was at a concert last night (lil yachty)

this is correct everyone in the city is /vlonethug/

>lil yachty

as if that was supposed to make it better?

Yes it does, you dumb white bitch. I love lil yachty and I don't see what's wrong with his music. He's legit, and he's better than pac and biggie imho

>It looks like white Adidas +black leggings + Flanel wrapped around the waist + dad hats are going to be the look for a little while.

lmao i love how ur talking about this like its some new discovery

streetwear these days is about how many supreme logos and other overhyped shit brands you can get on your fit

>better than Pac and Biggie

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

why do you even need to compare him to them?

fuk u numale

lol yachty sounds like a grown japanese man

I am a big fan of newschool but please dont compare Lil Yachty to rappers, he is an artist but he does not make rap. The only reason that he got exposure is because Ian Connor(rip) introduced him into his world and then got a kickstart by modelling for Kanye.

or you know, that coach k connection might have helped

Ian had nothing to do with it lol

Biggie is overrated trash. He's pretty much shit. Sounds like a fatty choking on a subway. His "flows" isn't even any good. At least 2pac deserves much of the praise although he's overrated as shit as well.

this is what every wannabe /insta baddie/ wears at my uni. it's been a thing for like the past year, my dude.

sometimes replacing the leggings with joggers too. very high fashion.

He mentioned in an interview that Ian linked him to Kanye and played Yachtys music for him, Ian also gave Lil Yachty his whole nautical theme.

nothing but facts in this post