What's the most Veeky Forums necklace for men?

What's the most Veeky Forums necklace for men?

Simple cross.

funny that you ask, I've been considering a wooden crucifix on a leather lace for a while now.

Go for a halfmoon or a fat bald dude or a swastika depending on your beliefs.

my problem is I'm not religious. i like the idea of a cross but I would feel kinda weird wearing it

Rope.

Male necklaces are universally shit aside from dog tags, ears of people you killed, teeth of animals you've slain. Beads or turquoise are okay if you're Native American.

I have a gold jesus on a cross necklace that I wear and looks good on my italian skin and black tshirt. I got it years ago when I stole it from somebody at the gym I was going to. It gives it more meaning and symbolism cause of that.

proof pasta niggers aren't white right here folks

>worshiping a deity in 2k16

yah why not.

debating this one, good length and simple.

actually kek'd

not a lot that can go wrong with a very simple very thin gold chain, it's a nice subtle accent on color blocked outfits

You'll look like a turbofaggot who still unironically enjoys the music of skillet.

Actually hoping it won't be too big so I can just wear it under the shirt. And nah, any sort of pop music doesn't mix with faith for me.

>ctrl f
>no noose

Upgrade

Thor's hammer

a noose, shitter

>necklace
>not collar with your BFs initials
weew lads

This is the only acceptable answer so far. Men should have two bits of jewellery unless you want to be a considered a total faggot. Those are a watch and a wedding ring if you're married. Anything else is faggot tier.

Ann D pendants are always nice if you fit them with your outfit

it's basically all a guy can wear as a necklace unless you wanna come across as gay

Getting married is faggot tier to begin with.