Why is beard culture so popular?

Why is beard culture so popular?

To distinct from humans who have the genetic deficit of beeing beardless.

2013 was 3 years ago.

when i was fat, i used the beard to cover my chin

what do you even mean by beard culture?

if you have a nice beard you'll occasionally get a nod from someone else with a beard, and girls will sometimes ask if they can touch it for some reason. Its really not a big deal where l'm from. Everyone who can grow a beard probably will at some point, its just hair on your face bruh

t.beardfag

>11909843
i have a beard and beard culture is real. normal adults stay away from it, but instagram is fucking filled with terrible beard gangs. basically like biker gangs, calling eachother brother etc, only they just have beards. mostly shit ones too. it's weird as fuck.

Because having a beard is the ultimate male look if you can pull it off, and at the same time it takes very little effort.

o rly :O

This. Assuming you can grow a proper beard and maintain it, it can make almost any man look better.

looks like a fat version of my lab manger.

they're primarily grown to obscure a double chin or weak jawline.

its a way for weak nu-males to feel masculine

ITT: Veeky Forums matures and acquires good taste

ITT: Veeky Forums reveals themselves to be insecure and immature once more

The more this place changes, the more it stays the same

t. beardman

why so upset? insecure? its just hair on your face.

Why is immature? One of the most common pieces of advice given to people with weak jawlines or chins is to grow a beard.

Wow it's almost as though there can be different motives for the same actions.

One of the most common pieces of advice given to people who are fat is to exercise daily, does that mean only fat people can exercise?

A beard is a beard, if you can rock it, which if you're even remotely attractive and not an indie bitch with a cold brewed coffee and a mandolin at home, you can. They look good on practically everyone who makes it look good.

@

>Trying to rationalise the fad on your chin

>fad
Keep telling yourself that, kiddo. Just because someone prefers not to shave, he's not required to have a full craft brewery face alpaca. A neatly trimmed, natural looking full beard will never not be stylish.

Also to make up for being bald...

Clean-cut, fit, and good hair is ideal. If you arnt fit and dont have good hair, oddly enough, being clean cut makes you look even worse, since everyone can see your flaws.

It really is like a cloak. If you dont have anything good to show, might as well grow it to give the impression you're hidding something good.