Veeky Forumst guy thread?

Can I get some more fits from this guy? Are there any others this size with good outfits?

bump :/(

assuming this isn't bait, which it probably is, this guy has a shit fit.
is even more gross but at least with the jacket there he doesnt look like a pear

>i listen to kendrick lamar and chief keef and supreme is god kanye west is god

I am above you my taste makes me a better person than you

I wonder what he listens to.

there's actually a Japanese fashion mag devoted to heavyset guys

Dude you got nice fits, don't listen to these plebs baby. You're not even fat too, dumbfuck.

it's called Mr. Babe, it's made by the same editorial staff as 2nd, and it's actually really good, if you happen to like dandy

L O S E W E I G H T

If fat: Avoid wearing just your shirt
Have a lightweight jacket over it, cardigan, sweater, etc.

Ariel Pink
Joanna Newsom
Talking Heads
Sparks
Fishmans
Comus
Steely Dan
I can post my 100 album chart if you want

Do it

this changes constantly and I need to update it but here
anything else?

I see a pattern in this and your fits

Yr instagram pls bby

what do you mean?
I very rarely post and it's never fit pics

lose weight you pathetic fuck
these fits could actually be decent if your fatness wasnt making the proportions all stubby

Make socks match pants, get pants tailored, don't wear those clunky rounded shoes, go for the oxfords. Wear a white v neck under your white dress shirt.

Ok. But i'm just curious abt you in general not just fits.

Bad idea

I can answer more questions
are you the same person that has asked before about seeing my face, ect?

No i'm curious abt you visually. Yes i am

How? Explain.

why are you so interested in me?

The white deep v neck doesn't show through your shirt and it prevents your pink skin from showing and helps avoid sweat stains, rounded clunky shoes are clownish, tailors can make pants work better for you, and socks matching pants is the norm.

You look ideal, physically. Like i have a feeling you have a face that is just my type. Your fits make me think you have a personality that comforts me. And i guessed your music taste right actually.

I'm a guy sadly, so you can ignore me now.

His skin doesn't look pink, plus showing that you wear undershirt is bad. Undershirt is supposed to be unknown/unseen. Showing skin tone through white shirt is perfectly acceptable. His shoe perfectly matches his wide frame. His pants and socks look fine, simple but not boring.

Exactly it's unseen because it's a deep v so they won't see it unless you have 2-3 buttons undone which you shouldn't. white isn't visible under white.

Thanks ;)

No but you can still see the whiter shades.

hopefully it was all you expected
I am deeply flattered by your interest we can be friends if you would like

Cuffs too big

I'd really love to but i'm really bad at having friends or keeping friends.

Glad to know you're flattered though, have a good day and post more often on waywt.

that's sad :[ we could try anyways but whatever man, have a nice day!

it's just complicated. I threw away good people because of this

Btw w2c pants and jacket ?

See how much better you look with a jacket? Even though all your clothes look they were fished out of a bin in a salvation army? I don't enjoy being mean to you, but if you're going to take folders worth of pictures of yourself modeling these horrible fits, you bring it on yourself

indie shit with bowie and steely dan thrown in for good measure. and you dared try to take the piss of anyones music taste

jacket is thrifted izod and pants are aiden chino from banana republic. I will give you my snapchat or something if you would desire despite what you've said

Insults drive my weight loss
And they're fished out of goodwill bins thank you very much

>snapchat
I'd really love to, user.

tommie.jack