How do you guys carry your keys? I've tried carrying them in my pocket but that's a real fucking hassle...

How do you guys carry your keys? I've tried carrying them in my pocket but that's a real fucking hassle. Anyone here use a carabiner?

Other urls found in this thread:

dsptch.com/collections/key/products/key-chain-set
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure I love looking like a janitor

Is that the stereotype? I've already had people say I look like a janitor so thats fine

Inside a pocket. Carabiner is tired af atm. It's just that love that rock climbers pic

used to use a carabiner back in my hxc sxe scene days but now they just go in a jacket pocket, usually

That is, in fact, the stereotype.
If you're okay with it do you.

I carry my car key if I have to drive somewhere, but I have a garage door opener app and leave my mail key on the table. It's the 21st Century, lads.

on a carabiner... but not a huge one rated for actual climbing, like in OP. Just a dinky little one i got with a pair of my workout shorts. I clip it on the tie string of my shorts(and the waist band of my underwear) when i go running, since i dont have pockets.

The idea of having it clipped on a belt look or something, all day long, would be aggrivating. They jingle too much.(They're between my shorts and underwear when i run, so theres no excessive noise. And inside my pocket when i'm not working out)

Honestly, just about 2 hours ago i bought a set of carabiners to carry my keys, so i can't say it's good or bad but i bought them so that should say enough about my opinion.
Shia my man.

i do and i like it better than having my keys in my pocket.

When I was in highschool everyone (myself included) used lanyards that we attached to our belts and then put in our pockets.

I've used a small carabiner since as long as I can remember

I used to do the carabiner. Upgraded to fidlock keychain set.
dsptch.com/collections/key/products/key-chain-set

Keys always end up tearing up my pocket on slim pants since I have juicy lifting thighs so I have a mini carabiner. It jingles when I walk, since I have so many keys but I just deal with it.

>implying car keys arent what we're all talking about, "lad"

where'd you get it from? i got identical but shilling the canadian army from thrift

you can find a shit ton of these at thrift stores, attached to bags and backpacks and shit

I use a carabiner. I started using it because I have a lot of keys (car key, mail key, house key, brothers house key, parents house key, work key) and I hated having them all in my pocket it formed a huge bulge and looked dumb and was uncomfortable as hell.

I don't mind the jingling and I've learned to accept the "look like a janitor" stereotype. Also I don't want to leave unneeded keys at home, for security's sake I want to have my keys on my person.

ive been using one for a year or so and its really great. works a lot better than keeping them in my pocket, and ive never lost them since theyre always on me.sure its the janitor look but function>form

haven't used them in a while

seconded

literally anywhere. Home Depot or any car store at the "key accessories" sections. For branded stuff they'll usually have them at booths at festivals/events.

In my pocket, with a carabiner attaching it to one of my belt loops.

i use the clip on my apc keychain to lock on my belt loop

kind of similar to a carabiner

On a leather shoelace around my neck