Is the m65 fad over?

Is the m65 fad over?

Is there a market for vintage milsurp jackets? I'm thinking of buying some stuff in bulk, fixing them up/cleaning and stitching up the faults and maybe wax some of them and then flip them.

I only ever seen weird girls at my university wearing those oversized memecoats, I would say its over.

where the fuck do i cop one of these

Unless you are Charlie Kelly, it's over.

I still wear it
but i don't really care about trends

yes u do

M65s aren't subject to "fads," per se.

They've been worn for decades. If you like 'em, wear 'em.

if you can find them then do it
the only ones i can find are torn up stained ones on etsy for way too much money

>been looking for a reasonably priced one in small for weeks
>my swapmeet always has them in XL
Fuck. I don't even think the small would fit me. My chest is small. Does anyone make them in XS?

>Found a legit m65 in primo condition years ago on ebay for $20 because I'm /k/
>Excellent for camping and general cold weather with the lining in.
>Laugh at all of the faggots trying to cop them at critical fad-mass
>Sits in the trunk of my car 90% of the time.

Feels good man

I recently bought one of these vintage ones. Looks like vietnam era. Its a bit weathered and has been repaired once.
I removed the black and yellow Us Army patch and washed the jacket, it still smells like milsurp. Also someone shortened the arms a bit so i dont have to roll the sleeves.

Can i actually wear it without looking like trash? Should i wax it?

>black and yellow U.S. army patch
y tho
Jackets with the early colored insignia are worth good cash, even in shit condition.

The most annoying thing is all 4-pockets jacket is now M65. Fuck people.

This jacket is in a weird spot where while very practical usually looks like shit (droopy, wrinkled etc.) as opposed to the bomber which is as practical but almost always looks on point.

So it's destined to be a fad clothing item.

Never been in the army, not from the us and weating millitary insignias while being a civillian makes you a dipshit.

I can just sew it back on if i want to sell it.
The sleeves are cut, missing drawstring and it looks beat up. Probably wont make any money selling it after i have restored it.

Tbh it was a stupid buy that i could have been without.
If anyone is interested i'll part with it no proboem

I think field jackets should look worn and droopy, in fact I think they look at their worst when new, as oposed to bombers which always were intended to look new, because pilots didn't see that much of a hand to hand combat

They've kinda reached meme status on here lately but that means they'll still be filtering through to normies in the next year or two before they're widely considered passé, and even then they'll come back. M65s are timeless, they're comfy, durable, cheap (if you buy them used instead of getting memed by Alpha) and honestly just look good as hell. There's definitely a market for you.

I like the M65 but hate the collar. I prefer the M51. I've been considering getting one in the past few weeks but I doubt I'll find one IRL at a milsurp store.

It'll never be over.

hnng

/k/ here
do want

is this a meme brand? or homemade? this summer i hope i remember to start dying clothes

It's so rare you're never likely to see one. You probably more likely you'll see my own attempt at copying it onto a fleck parka cut. Yugoslavian camouflage from before the break-up that they tested but never really used. I got my hands on that original after a year more of luck than by design.

fuck me thats hot

i guess ill look for some sex camo from small or no-longer existing countries