Hey, any cosmetics fag? I want good Pompadour but i cant decide which pomade to use...

Hey, any cosmetics fag? I want good Pompadour but i cant decide which pomade to use. Uppercut Deluxe or Uppercut Monster Hold? I shampoo my hair everyday so it wont be a problem with Monster but im just afraid it will be too strong. I like my hair just like i style it and i hate when it messes up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W85F8dp7IrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-ihs-vT9T3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pc3EgUcHWm0
youtube.com/watch?v=oR-vRAc4Fd0
youtu.be/cY0oWd7xQLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you need to leave

???

The Rockabilly lifestyle is generally what happens when punk scene veterans suffer some sort of trauma in their late twenties. As a result, they start believing they are the stars of a 1950's period piece, where they can idealize aspects of a simpler time. The Rockabilly kids can be seen attending retro car shows, drive-in movies and burlesque clubs.
The Rockabilly male generally works a blue collar job, nine times out of ten at an auto body shop restoring old cars. He longs for a '59 Cadillac but is seen shamefully driving his '91 Honda Civic. Other potential jobs include sailor tattoo artist, stand up bass player, or the role of Danny Zuko in the local theater production of Grease. The majority of his paycheck goes towards industrial strength Pomade as he spends hours crafting his magnificent pompadour and mutton chop sideburns.
The Rockabilly female is a bizarre hybrid of Betty Crocker and Bettie Page, trying to be part 50's housewife and part pinup model. Much like her significant other, she swears she was born in the wrong era but the classy Varga girls never covered their torsos with meaningless tattoos. She'll take pole dancing classes in an attempt to get in better shape for her burlesque troupe, but more often than not falls into a “temporary” career as a stripper. June Cleaver would not approve.
The Rockabilly couple are a clear example of what happens when aging punks embrace Johnny Cash rather than Ed Hardy. If at any time a Rockabilly individual adds coffins or zombies to their repertoire, they can instantly morph into a Psychobilly.

basically your scene sucks

idk, Pompadour is coming back.

it was never popular to begin with
I only know two kinds of people who have pompadours: 70 year old Mexican guys who were small-town greaser gangsters in the 60s and most 40+ filipino men, all of whom still think disco is fucking awesome

it was popular in 50s and 60s, All Cadilacs, greasers and shit.

but i have to agree. Still Rockabilly woogie boogie stuff. It was cool but it did not stand test of time. But still i can see it coming back

i thought uppercut was bad

50's influence is great in moderation, but it goes way too far when it becomes costuming.

disco is, in fact, awesome. it's not trendy or cool at the moment, but musically it is objectively awesome and you're a pleb.

HiNRG/Italo Disco, Disco's spiritual successor, is better

youtube.com/watch?v=W85F8dp7IrQ

>that tin-can production
>that lack of instrumentation combined with un-modified synth presets

i disagree. exhibit a:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ihs-vT9T3Q

that's next level shit
Bobby O is a god

this isn't bad, but it reminds me of drunk parents.

what the OP should've posted is something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=pc3EgUcHWm0

Moroder/hi-nrg stuff never made an impression on me either.

OP here. Ordered Monster one

Been using Uppercut products for 2yrs now.

Pomade smells amazing, goes rock solid with a nice shine (Not some shit wet look). i used to use it when i had a bit of a pomp. both actually work well together. i went through a period of using MH as a base and then finishing it off with a little bit of pomade

just use Monster Hold now though. best wax ever. never had anything like it. people say im getting ripped for paying £15 for a pot of wax until they use it, straight away take back what they say. the real rip off is that you pay anything at all for shit like VO5 wax/pomades.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=oR-vRAc4Fd0

use Murray's. It's cheap and works

Basically you need to go back to sufu/superdenim/rawrdenim/denimhunter/reddit/whatever it is you're from. Trust me, this place is not your scene.

and its also the worst thing you can use in your hair

post pics. I've been using it for years.

youtu.be/cY0oWd7xQLw

Murray's beeswax only though

Hanz de Fuko's Claymation is good for this.

Thanks for reply mate

uppercut to gówno, trzeba było brać schmiere knuppelhart

xDDD

Rzadko spotykam Polaków na Veeky Forums

Old hair products are oil or water based. Definitely okay for the hair

Schmiere Rock Hard czasem nie jest słabszy niż Monster Hold? Ludzie mowia ze po Monster Hold stoi im przez 2 dni xD

czasem zajrze

to chuja się znają

Używałeś Monstera ze sie wypowiadasz czy tak shitpostujesz bo możesz?

tu jest grupka, mozesz poczytac o pmadach, cos kupic lub opylic, polecam zajrzeć
/groups/1108409942502528/

uzywalem wszystkie co jest uznawane za mocne w holdzie. knuppel to krol

>/groups/1108409942502528/
jaka strona?
>>qt z gdanska jestes?

Facebook