What is Veeky Forums doing and wearing for Halloween?

What is Veeky Forums doing and wearing for Halloween?

I realize now that you're probably all out at a party drinking and talking to girls. I'm going to kill myself.

It's a Monday, so working. Will be picking up a new whip though, which is cool.

I'll be sitting at home doing nothing - like usual

goin to tiny moving parts/touche amore w/ my girlfriend

watching videodrome by myself

True except on Sunday and I'll be talking to cute boys. I'll be your friend until then, user.

I wanna dress like a girl but I don't want to be called fag

me too dude

Who cares, just do it. Seriously though, carry a knife in case someone gives you trouble.

>implying you'll be the only crossdresser on Halloween ever

>doing
Drugs

>wearing
Marty McFly costume

>implying i don't live in a country with a hypermasculinity complex

I was planning on dressing up as Harley Quinn next year, just do it user. If anyone gives you shit just tell them it's a joke.

What's this country?

Which Harley Quinn?

The slutty Suicide Squad one

I really love my country but people are way too conservative here. Especially on the coast where I live.

i had a lot of fun on halloween when i was in uni. it was the first snow of the year all 4 years, too, which always made me happy. then i became a bartender after graduation and would have to work all halloween weekend. now that i have my own business, i also have no friends and am not doing shit. went to the gym last night and tonight. tomorrow i am just gonna relax all day and then back to the grind on monday.

It's not like any one would actually touch you would they?

Aren't you worried about being out of fashion by next year?

(checked)
>Aren't you worried about being out of fashion by next year?
Not that much, but if I do change my mind I could go as the one from Arkham City instead.

cool show for halloween

holy shit OP i was looking for that artist for days thank you im glad i found it

>doing
nothing but i wish i could find a halloween party to go to but i have no friends..

>wearing
nothing

same bro

Thank god halloween is on a monday this year,,

less of a chance people are gonna be out partying and i'm gonna be alone

>mfw I just got done babysitting a little girl

Come home to see this.

people will be partying on the weekend...even before that i went to one on wednesday

DELET THIS

Well, not really

What age?

why are you announcing that you babysat a little girl? what the fuck?

Do you see the first two posts of this thread?

What is an appropriate age to start dressing like a slut for Halloween?

I wish the only lewd Halloween costumes were the ones that are actually good, thematically and aesthetically, not just Sexy + Whatever.

Me and a friend are going as Trump and Clinton. Trump hair is really fucking ornate and hard to do actually. I haven't seen his Hillary costume yet, so I can't comment on that.

If anyone's got tips I'm happy to hear them.

Make sure its okay to grab him by the pussy and kiss

the chicks will love that

Make sure to bicker constantly and never answer a direct question.

It's never too early

He's saying he was extremely sexually frustrated the whole time and the loli in this thread made it even worse.

Maybe just stop fantasizing about fuckig kids

>just stop

do they even have penises?

They fucking better have penises or this is a shit thread

Probably gonna drive around with freinds and verbally harass anybody we see that we know

Don't knock it 'till you try it famalam

don't fucking do this you asshole, you'll just annoy everyone else.

0/10 not Veeky Forums

Says the guy that's gonna stay home on Veeky Forums

get in a car wreck faggot

trigger some niggers.

but muh lolis

I'll probably go outside to get some food and you'll make me really uncomfortable when I walk on the street you frick.

What a nice thing to say

>not liking kidcore

Make sure you kill only yourself.

Do it, I went to a nightclub Halloween party on Saturday night in a slutty nurse costume I got from a sex shop and the response was tops
When I went to buy more smokes I legitimately had a line of people wanting to take photos with me

If you're confident it will come across as ballsy instead of gay

Did guys hit on you? I'm not gay but I kinda want that kind of attention to see what it feels like.

A couple
Way more chicks did though to be honest

I already went to a party on Friday so I probably won't go to any Halloween parties on actual Halloween. I dressed up as a wizard and a lot of people said I had the best costume which felt pretty good. I also got grinded on by two basic bitches at the same time which felt fairly nice I guess.

(Full body shot)

goddamn, take estrogen and be mine plz

I'm not gay.....

>I'm not gay
I might have to retract that statement

you're wrong

Is there a sluttier Harley Quinn than the Suicide Squad one? I mean outfit-wise. I need it to be as revealing as possible.

Ew bro, ew

im 300% gay and i want to fugg you

>getting invited to parties
How do people even manage to do this?

If it has to be sluttiest maybe go for a game iteration?

be a normie

My uniform for work because I have a job and I need a new jacket and some pants and more drugs and cigarettes

this is definitely gay

All the Harleys from the recent games are pretty covered up, actually. The nurse outfit from Arkham Asylum looks okay but kind of difficult to put together.

Maybe I should look to the comics. I don't know how I'd pull this off though.

Same.
[spoiler]Oh you probably meant for halloween[/spoiler]

whoa r u me

Post cute girls who are actually cute boys

No lie Veeky Forums

don't lie to me

You sometimes wish you were a girl so you could wear a bunch of different cute outfits. Don't you?

Does a girl with a dick count?

no shit dude. thin girls look good in everything and they can pull off sexy/cute clothes. plus, 2nd hand designer clothes sell ridiculously cheap for women, it pisses me off, especially since so many women on Veeky Forums are still basic bitches.

not rlly

Probably lying in bed at home wishing i had a qt bf

Going to a punk show in downtown with some friends. Couple bands are playing and I know some of the guys in one of them. Main band is some Japanese punk band. Free entry with costume. Then going to local goth club for Halloween event, cause it's always lit.

Going as Michael, the tall South Park goth kid. I look close enough to him, already dressed exactly like that in highschool, and already have the hair. So i'm just adding eyeliner, the earring, and a fake cigarette.

Then no. Being effay all the time isn't worth having to deal with a vag and periods 2bh.

HNNNNNNNNNGGGG

MUH

where the fuck do you live that there are goth clubs?? FUCK im jelly.

Houston, TX my man

Check out their sick mural.

blood is fun to play with though

FUCK OFF DUMB CUNT

can you stop?

just drop the trip you creepy faggot

just drop the whiteknighting you creepy virgin

i literally could not give less of a shit about the girl in those photos you post

you should kill yourself considering your hobby is hoarding images of some girl and pretending to be her on Veeky Forums, you pathetic trans twat

>creepy
Lmao you save pictures of a 15 year old girl on your fucking computer, and then pretend to be her.

are you literally autistic?

not me

i get that this is the last good thing in your life but now that its gone you dont have an excuse to not end it

fuck off

ruined a perfectly good thread where someone was just posting boy-girls. why is this loser still posing as her.

basic bitch in picture