You will never cut down someone's holy tree

>you will never cut down someone's holy tree

Is Christianity the most alpha religion? It constantly imposed it's will on every beta nation who worshipped trees or some meme gods the only ones who gave them shit were Muslims who themselves were monotheists and also bullied pagan shits into submission.

Irminsul was an inside job.

Muhammad Smashed 360 idols inside the Kaaba and restored it to Allah worship

Nah. Islam is.

Christianity failed to create any empires.
>Inb4 European Kingdoms.
Lyl.

Yeah I'd say so. Sure some fucktards on this webpage may go and missuse the term cuck, or someone may say it's islam. Muslims kill and inflict pain because the mudslimes can, they are like a dog with rabies. Don't mind the islaboos and shitbloods that think the HRE wasn't an empire.

>He begs his God for forgiveness

Lmao

You seem butthurt jean :Dd

>Nice memehouse you have there
>psst...nothing personnel...alpha

>St. Boniface cuts down a tree
>immortalized for all eternity
>Varg burns a church and murders some dude
>spends his entire pathetic life trying to become a living meme
>will be forgotten forever like 10 years after he dies

>This masterpiece will ever be forgotten.

Shit, I mean this masterpiece.

Mehmed the Conqueror turned the biggest cathedral on the planet into a mosque.

Yeah let me see him try that without a Christian army backing him up. It's easy to beat a man with his hands tied behind his back. But I don't expect Christians to understand the concept of honor.

The only thing that I didn't like in that album was that 22 minute interlude.

Christians civilized filthy pagans who were killing each other over insults or who has bigger dick before.

Haha this whole thread was started by a Christian basically saying

>muh dick is bigga then yo dick

[spoiler]It isn't.[/spoiler]

>St. Boniface
>Literally who

By the time Varg will be forgotten, so will be St. Boniface

>>christians
>>not killing each other for petty and stupid reasons

lol you christcucks are so fucking retarded.

>said the atheist living in the west

Oh look at this, the christfag is trying to take credit for enlightenment thought and secular government, two things his church strived against as much as possible and would still happily smother to death if they had the power to do so.

>he lives in the west
>he probably doesn't realize that Christianity has done more to protect the land
>he probably has shit taste in girls and has a trash waifu
>implying theocracy wouldn't be the best.

>Yeah let me see him try that without a Christian army backing him up
Alright look at this pic He didn't have an army backing him up you moron
>muh honor
Ok bud

> killing each other over insults or who has bigger dick before.

Like Christians? Christians even love tossing fellow Christians out windows.

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

Id rather polytheism. Seems comfier.

>he lives in the west
>he probably doesn't realize that Christianity has done more to protect the land
Blahfuckingblah christard.

>implying theocracy wouldn't be the best.
More edgy bullshit.

>he probably has shit taste in girls and has a trash waifu
YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW YOU TURBONIGGER

That's a nice legend you have there, funny thing is even if he did that it seems more like the local frisians decided to kill him for it rather then convert. Sucks to be a christard I suppose.

Oh and the frisian's eventual conversion probably had more to do with invasion by frankish armies rather then the efforts of some preacher.

>According to the vitae, Boniface had never relinquished his hope of converting the Frisians, and in 754 he set out with a retinue for Frisia. He baptized a great number and summoned a general meeting for confirmation at a place not far from Dokkum, between Franeker and Groningen. Instead of his converts, however, a group of armed robbers appeared who slew the aged archbishop. The vitae mention that Boniface persuaded his (armed) comrades to lay down their arms: "Cease fighting. Lay down your arms, for we are told in Scripture not to render evil for good but to overcome evil by good."
top kek wat a cuck

itt: overcompensation for the Muslim conquest of Anatolia

Christianity is the beta religion getting imposed on by Islam

It's really unfortunate that he chose to burn down stave churches instead of something less culturally significant. Even as a fedora I'm a bit miffed.

If he didn't burn down something culturally significant it wouldn't have been notable.

He could have burned down generic protestant church #435376 but it would have been about as notable as a local small business getting robbed.

>
>
>

Daily reminder that Christian monks are responsible for recording what is known about Norse spirituality.

Daily reminder that neo-baganism was cooked up in the 19th century by GUIDO von List and Helena BLAVATSKY...

Daily reminder that Jesus is LORD.

Daily reminder that jebus is a pile of dust in the former roman province of judea and the peoples of europe are slowly yet surely either going atheist or returning to the original gods and goddesses of europe.

The future of your church is in the third world bible bitch, enjoy it.

That went by; this may too.

Nope, christendom is finished, it was married to state power from the start and as the monarchies either collapsed or liberalized your faith lost it's influence over the people of europe.

Oh hey, the butthurt one is back. Still mad about there being Rodnovers in your country?

Christ's kingdom is not of this world and God always preserves a remnant of the faithful.

Well to clarify things he didn't actually burn that church.

In the dark days of Arianism only a few bishops and their flocks kept to the truth of Trinitarian Christianity. Yet they had faith that they would endure, that God would protect them... and he did. And he will again. Contra mundum.

Meant for

Peace prevails.

You didn't answer my question. I remember you, and I remember that time you spilled the beans about how this LARPing faggotry of yours is just you being asshurt about Rodnovers enjoying themselves in the same country as you. You're pathetic.

>>Not of this world
Try, "doesn't exist" for a more accurate statement there chief.

>>my given faction in an internal power struggle won out so therefore my deity is with me
You guys are so fucking funny.

Who's peace? And prevails over what? Because the secular nation state has killed christendom, and christendom isn't coming back.

In the dark days of Arianism people still had no fucking idea of the world around them. Formalised and organised religion is finished for good within 200 years, like it or not. The future is not necessarily strict atheism, individual belief and spirituality will probably remain but the most probable scenario is that people will simply stop giving a fuck and concentrate on the world they are actually in.

>religious intolerance is savagery when muslims do it, but when we do it its o-ka-ay.

Until they are about to die, of course.

Also, you assume the world is strictly material. It's a common mistake, so it's excused.

>Also, you assume the world is strictly material.

Provide evidence for it being anything but.

The prince of peace is my freond, what can harm me?

The king of angels directs me, whom shall I fear?

Mary's son loves me, what else can I desire?

Ghosts are real, for starters. Just for starters, of course.

Prove it.

And here we go with the unverifiable claims already. lol

God's peace prevails over His creation.

What peace? Do you even know what that world means? Because the earth is only peaceful in comparison to more warlike eras in the past.

The peace that passeth all understanding.

So, you're just spouting gibberish then.

Good to know.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

- 1 Cor 2:14

>umaru
The guy you're replying to may be a retarded DEUS VULT fag but you are worse.

>>hating on umaru-chan while defending some tiresome preacher faggot in a blatant christcuck thread posted so they could wave their holy weiners in our faces.

Stop this right now, Umaru is both a natural marvel and also fully opposed to the christcuckery that infests every thread that even remotely touches the topic of religion on this site.

Christianity is still not based on an individual's own experience with the immaterial but blind faith in an old book that was written by some dudes.

And yes, people might start caring more deeply about the world beyond when they are about to die, it still doesn't necessarily mean they will devote much energy to it during their active years.

>implying you speak for umaru

Are you a Christian? Do you believe in God, and pray to him? If not, who are you to say what their experiences are? How do YOU know they don't experience the immaterial?

underrated

>restored
>to a religion that had just been founded

does not compute

Islam was the first religion of humankind tho. It's historically proven fact.

> Please stop doing what you're doing
> No
> P-please, all you believe is true it's just that Genesis takes place after Ragnarök and you've some names mixed up, we'll even let you keep your pagan rituals!
Christianity cucked itself in order to make the germanic tribes to join them. How is that not beta?

Christianity is basically populism. It arose at first because the unwashed masses of plebs liked it. The leaders saw this new cult on the rise, and then tried to >imply that, in order for you to be a real christian you totally have to come pray in our churches and fight in our wars, lel. Plebs swallowed it hook line and sinker, and bam, we got modern europe.

> It constantly imposed it's will

Yes, with an emphasis on 'imposed'.

Now, back to those refugee camps, Cathocuck. I heard Jamal go some shit on his feet and needs your sorry ass to lick it off

Don't forget the death cult aspect.
>What are you going to do, martyr me?
>-Quote from man martyred

you're autism personified, fedora tier atheism, smug anime posting, meme theories, holy shit

Not to be pro christian but the desendants of those robbers where probably licking Boniface's butt (or some other relic) for a 100 gerations afterwards