Itt : describe your personal style in one short phrase (and an image if needed)...

itt : describe your personal style in one short phrase (and an image if needed), and everyone will judge you entirely based on that
(pic unrelated)
go

me
>2014/early 2015 ecco2k

I'm poor, thriftstores, 90s interest me

Autistic punk cholos meet Gosha

kek

im really into fashion but i never actually buy new clothes so i wear black jeans and a black tee every day.

Hi-Lo luxury-loving draped fabric fan seeking the perfect cocoon.

my nigga, ecco2k is the GOAT

I love post punk and art but I'm not skinny enough to wear slp so mix in street wear with rocker outfits.

i have no money

Suits during the day full rick at night

I'm poor, techno and post punk interest me

young architect with a skateboard.

"you look like kurt cobain!"

i buy nice stuff but used(mostly)

Utility above all else, except in formal situations, in which case classic look that never goes out of style.

Meh, I'm a sophisticated individual and "one short phrase" isn't enough to describe my personal style (which is very exquisite).

Overweight computer engineer

>Karl lagerfeld would have me over for cocktails

plebwave

White, black, navy, gray, invisible in crowd.

50% zara, 50% thriftstores, 100% poor

pic basically related - stuff I wear tends to be a bit more swishy though

only good post itt so far

tons of military surplus outerwear and liners, good layering, more expensive "base layer" and pants/shoes

fashionsenseisshitbutstilllooksdecentwithoutgivingafuckbecauseihavea"fashionable"bodyexceptimnot6footim511

Thrifted top half, black skinny jeans, dress shoes

my brother thinks i dress like a homeless women

can relate

Perfect

I'm this

M'lady/10

Good one.

high-basic slightly poor student worker

sporty luxury minimalism

reply or mom dies
-core

I lost weight, now everything is baggy.

"Why is that guy not a model? Oh, right, he's asian."

That and he's 5/10.

cheap and almost boring

Sick

country western hippie cleans up real good, libertarian master race

the supreme gentleman

Homeless inspo all the way

bitch

overboard

that's actually more tasteful than 90% of this board, so I'd say you're pretty Veeky Forums

>black jeans
>Veeky Forums

>black jeans
>ever

hobo punk hip-hop

Scumfuck

fuck

wadda way to bump

ugh

Cat walk suits worn in a way that doesnt make you look like a tryhard cat walk model that tries to present 20 pieces at one

Cobbled together.

FAGGOT

"Are you serious? Again?"

Memechrome/goth color pallet and Japanese street wear silhouettes all wrapped up in a hardcore kid package.

I shop at thrift stores but that's where all the cool stuff is. My style is quirky. I can be preppy quirky or punk quirky or business quirky but as long as it isn't something you see very often then it is mine lol

Besides, where else are you going to find a barely used Calvin Klein dress for $10?

Can't be asked to post a pic but for a visual
>Black or gray band shirt (only ones with minimal designs ie. Not shit that looks like it came from hot topic)
>Black skinnies cut off about an inch above my shoe as if they were cuffed, but I left the hem unfinished. Usually wear short black cut offs of jeans in the summer
>Beat to shit mono black vans
>Only accessories are black nail polish and 1 cartilage piercing.

Faggot

Anime meets rl