I wore this out to a outdoorsy bar for my bday...

I wore this out to a outdoorsy bar for my bday.. this was the next morning but id like to hear ppls opinions on the outfit.

Pretty normie i guess. Still looks cool cause you look fit
cheers

Appreciate it! I didnt know if the wingtip shoes worked but looking at the pic i thought they did. Thanks for the input

Nothing special, but still ok.
I mean, what really can you do? its basics and a simple layer. Not impressive but its good enough and stuff seems to fit well.

You don't look out of shape but the clothing doesn't compliment your body at all for some reason. I think it looks too square. Maybe it's because your jeans are low rise and you aren't tall.

Thats all i wanted to hear lol thank you

Thats just my style really i like the normal but still looks good manly style with a fee things that will catch your eye like the plad color or the shoes but still normal af thanks man

Im 6'1"

What could or should i do differently?

Why do you look so wide? I'm 6'2" and have a 44 chest and 32 waist and look way less wide.

Your arm vascularity suggests you are at least around 15% bodyfat.

Im pretty big dude not trying to brag but i have a 46 chest and a 33-34 waist and im at like 11% rn idk i have an odd body structure but thats off the topic lol

Also when im at 15% i have no vascularity lol

It's pretty on topic. It's why your proportions look weird. I'd say that your pants are too narrow for your torso size. Try levis 541 athletic fit. They are mid rise and have a tapered leg opening but also have 2% spandex. As for the tee, I couldn't tell if you had pecs, or manboobs and a gut. If I hadn't used to be a fitfag I would have thought you were fat.

Try banana republic stretch tees. They come in at your waist and show off your chest. They're also long enough for taller guys.

I also don't care for the lightwash with those wingtips, the colors just look juxtaposed for me. A tan pair would work better here.

you look like dean winchester xd

Appreciate it lot man i will certainly look into all this

Im gonna be honest i like looser fitting clothing bc i hate wearing shit that looks like im showing off. I really dont like tight shirts on me and i think its super obnoxious on guys.. i prefer more of a lumber jacky look if that makes sense

Lol idk if serious or not but ill just say thanks lol

IMO:

Ditch the v-neck, avoid layering with plaid unless you're in a grunge band, and find some lighter colored shoes.

Soo go shirtless? Lol

There is a medium ground that I like.

Switch to crew neck.

I feel that ma niggas i actually have alot of crew necks i just wore a v neck that day thanks for the input

I dislike the shoe choice.

Any suggestions?

what watch is that? really similiar to my nighthawk hawana

I think it looks nice. By normie standards, you dress pretty well.

Its actually a strela 3133

Thanks bro

I would agree the case shape is very similar tho

lmao really? you don't have to ask Veeky Forums if flannel and jeans is an ok outfit, that's a basic outfit that you've probably seen people wearing all the time

I dont see any problem with asking ppl if something looks ok no matter how basic it is and you shouldnt have a problem either.

Maybe the jeans are a little light for the shirt and shoes combo, but that's just me trying to find something wrong here. It looks good man; just a solid, conservative outfit. But yeah, if it were me, I'd wear darker denim with shoes like that.

Appreciate the input bro ill keep that in mind for sure.

Thanks all for input

I was talking about the fit of my shirt verses yours. Yours isn't flattering.

its alright yo

not really feeling the wingtips, maybe some chelseas would look better here

Swap wingrips for boots unless they're longwings imo

The reason people are off about you're body is because the button down is unbuttoned and that makes your body look square.

If you're wearing a shirt like that, do the buttons up so your waste doesn't look way bigger than it is (this will also help make your shoulders look better because of the relativity).

I'd say it also doesn't fit too well. Probably his posture as well. It just lays poorly. I might try on a similar outfit when I get home to see how it would look on me and if my clothes fit better with the same stylistic idea.

Shoes too dressy for the outfit, lose them, boots, sneakers, whatever.

V-neck looks stupid under a shirt, they also look stupid a lot of the time regardless, but especially under the shirt.

Body looks nice, clothes fit well apart from pants being a bit too long (same length could work if they were slim and stacking, for this fit the break is subpar). I like the t-shirt color, I have a couple similar ones, and generally everything else fits thematically, color-wise etc.

Shoes are bad, unremarkable fit, but completely passable as a normal person. You might even impress someone with that shirt, but don't consider it too much of a victory

It's alright. I wouldn't wear a white t-shirt though.

really appreciate the comments.

the shoes are new so i have to break them in to give them a worn in look so thats what im striving for. They are the hudson brogue tan buffalo shoes. i actually like them alot.

But all of your advice is great i will try this outfit again with your suggestions guys. like darker jeans, crew neck (maybe a grey) but i like the plaid shirt so ima keep that and stick with the shoes to see iff it looks good with dark jeans which are a better fit too.

thank you all