What hair products do I use to get this kind of hair texture?

What hair products do I use to get this kind of hair texture?

Another pic

here it looks like he hasn't showered in 2 weeks

Peculiar mixed race slav-oriental facial feature/10

genetics and conditioner

I didn't ask for your favorite drink

there is a few snaps he say that he didn't change a t shirt in 1 month and shit like that so yeah probably .

in this pic he clearly has no product in his hair and it looks completely different. HELP

also another example (ignore lachowski)

bro just ask him on instagram if he isn't an asshole he will respond .

sorry for double post but he have a facebook too just ask him there he will probably the message

his last post on facebook was in january and he has 400k+ IG followers so he won't even notice my question between all the cunts spamming hearts and shit.

Although I do think I found something. Anyone tried hair mousse? I think it would give that nice texture and considering his hair is kinda long it would still be blown in the wind. idk tho

I would say it's a mix of not washing and maybe mousse
What sort of length is hair on top, sides etc. mine is a similar length but a mop because I haven't cut it since trying to grow it out

what conditioner do you use guys?

my hair gets the same when i use pomade/clay and sleep with it in

Idk how to desribe it. Basically front of my hair can reach below my eyes and sides are roughly half that length. Should be something similar like OP pic after it doubles in length. Also hate shampooning it right now even though I like how it feels silky smooth it still looks like shit with no product in.

some kind of syoss conditioner.

thanks, gonna look into those

I can't believe that someone like Lachowski would look like absolut dogshit next to Jordan Barrett, holy fuck.

yeah, the guy is becoming an aesthetic god. Wonder how is he gonna look in a couple years

As soon as he loses his NW -1 he's gone

You don't shower in the mornings?

why do people think hair products can completely change the texture and style of their hair

Dm him you knob

I don't know but he posted a snap a few months early of him eating some black pills or something like that. Probably his secret to aesthethics.

That is literally my hair in blonde. I shampoo once a week, condition every day.

does conditioning everyday damage hair?
i basically do no poo with how little i use shampoo, but i condition quite frequently

He looks disgusting

no poo + genetics + look like a faggot

Lachowski is so much better looking. Idk why but I can't stand the way Jordan looks.

Use shampoo very sparingly and rub gel thru hair while it's still kinda wet don't blow dry

My hair looks almost exactly like this if I don't shower for a day or two.

>haha dude look at me I'm having so much fun

OP, I'm sorry but this looks like 100% genetics. I can tell because I have a very similar texture. My hair tends to look like when I shower and when I don't shower.

I'm there's some product you can use to make it look like that though.

>t. Veeky Forums

Probably none, looks like his hair after not washing for 3-4 days then used his fingers to comb it

Coconut oil for hair