>no Ox Blood
>small Toebox
What else

Other urls found in this thread:

drmartens.com/uk/p/originals-boots-carpathian-1460
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With matted neutrals or deeper colors, well maintained hair, and confidence

theyre just boots

if you look like a girl while wearing them then you look like a girl without them too

well first I throw my docs in the garbage and put my solovairs on

Doc Martin's aren't cool anymore.

Trust me just forget they exist

what about SFBs

Idiots ITT can't even spell it right ...

It's "Martens"

my mom bought me docs when i was 10 years old
didn't really like them

>le tumblr sjews
Fuck off

The thing with Dr Martens is that they can send a very specific message depending on how you dress otherwise. All you need is that one detail to tip you over into skinhead or young leftist territory. I'd just steer clear of those tells rather than obsess about the boot itself. The sum of all parts is what makes a whole etc, not a singular thing.

>getting triggered this easily

its ok to look like a girl dude its 2016 who cares get the docs its 2016 wow you look so good in those leggings bro its okay that your mouth is pretty dog its 2016 wow come sit in my lap

get the mono docs

Just get a pair of speedlaces instead. Or Timbs if that's your thing. docs aren't particularly good.

by not being a faggot fuck you mean

what models are good?

this

ACKSHUALLY, if you want to be really anal about it, it's Märtens
but that's only for high functioning autists

look like a man without them on and maybe people won't think you're a girl with them on

its more the SJW thing than female, since i frequent femgen

nice story man

WITH A BUZZCUT, BOMBER JACKET, TUCKED IN SHIRT, LEVI'S 501 WITH A BELT

C H A V W A V E
H
A
V
W
A
V
E

Lol no. Chavwear is sports clothes/running shoes. That description is more like skinhead

you wear them nicely.

I bought a pair of 1460 monos yesterday
At least I think they're monos, they're black with a black sole but they still have the yellow stitching.
Would anyone recommend using a sharpie on the yellow stitching or should I just leave it? I think I like it but don't know why the stitching isn't black considering all the photos are online. I bought them at the official doc martens store.

What's the deal with Dr Martens sizes anyway? Are the basics like the 1461s all unisex or what? I see no visual diffrence between the men's and women's versions on their website.

>falling for the solovair meme

dont do the sharpie thing it will fade away quickly, its better if you use some black shoe polish.

Imo

Wear all black. Make sure the docs don't have the dumb yellow tag and you are good. If you aren't planning on wearing 80% black why are you wearing docs anyways

So... like 3 years ago?
Thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us timmy.

wear them with yohji :)

and white laces for maximized effect

Gag

they'll die by next year

fix your shirt and you'll look fly as fuck

monos have black stitching
are you sure the sole is actually black and doesn't just look black because of lighting?

just looked these up, they look exactly like doc fucking martens

HH

I didn't like the yellow stitching so I took a permanent marker and handled it

>skinheads
>Levi's

be a man

source: im a man and I look like one

Get mono. Yellow stitches are gay as fuck.

Protip: You Don't

you make it look effortless, brother.

W2c pants that fit like that?

it's not me got it from r/malefashion, and the guy said the pants were hm

Thanks m8

no it's not
it was anglicized after the rights were bought you autist

Turns out they're black Carpathians, not Monos. I didn't pay attention in the store when buying them but I like them either way. The yellow stitching has grew on me, and I like the texture of the leather more than the Mono.
drmartens.com/uk/p/originals-boots-carpathian-1460

Since we're on the topic of Docs, how do you wear cherry Docs without looking like Ronald Mcdonald?

Don't have size 12 feet.
Size 7 master race.

If you use black polish to take the red hues down, it's not bad. That's the classic approach to I oxblood. I bought some brown Corcoran boots and use marine cordovan polish. The boots are a nice dark brown/cordovan color and I think it looks far better than oxblood docs. I also wear a size 13 so it's a tricky fit but the slimmer profile of the boot and deeper burgundy color looks much less Ronald McDonald.

Why is Solovair a meme...?
>genuinely interested

What's a 'made in England' alternative?

It's the dirst time I see someone calling Solovairs a meme.

They aren't a meme, poorfags are calling it that because they didn't want to spend the extra money and got shitty docs.

Good, because I have the dealers and I'm perfectly content...

Also looking at getting image related.

Only thing I regret is using them to drive as much as I do - the creases are like nothing else. Oh well...

I think user was making a point about using 'sjw' unironically in a sentence, it is now autistic because it has become a meme and the people who use it are themselves triggered by the very existence of sjw's and now the meme has gone full-circle

>dr martens are the white supremacist go-to shoe
>dr martens are the sjw go-to shoe

make your mind up, you fucks can't have both

some of us don't live with mommy and daddy or have a trust-fund

>needing a trust fund for 150 Great British Pound Sterling

thats the thing, MIE docs and solovairs are made in the exact same place by the exact same people. They are both normal boots that will last you a while, but for some reason /fa believes that Solovairs are way better in quality than docs, and they fall for the 'heritage made in england handcraft quality' when they are going to last the same as the other boots. The only good thing about Solovair is that thanks to them that factory is still open

Solovair is cheaper than DM MIE from what I have seen... or at least the one's I have looked at. Although I won't dispute either as being better quality than the other unless I include chink-shit DMs.

Asked my family and they all said its skinheadcore

Surprisingly, chinese docs aren't so bad, the latest ones can last you around 4-5 years, which considering the price it's worth it. But in any case they are obviously not the same quality as the original ones, and anyone who argues with that is stupid.

I personally dig Gripfast.

I forgot I'm pretty sure Gripfasts only come in steel toe but i like their burgandy rub boots.

Docs go nice with darker earth tones and full black.

To adress OP youre overthinking. Tho its commonly known that docs are associated with certain sub cultures and/or political movements this season (at least in eastern europe) its the most marketed and go to shoe for fall/winter. The only thing that will differenciate you from the mases is that docs are expensive as fuck and unles you live in an area dwelling with "rich tumblerinas and sjws" I dont see why you should worry about any of those things

Oh and also the real world is not like Veeky Forums where everyone is a self aware faggot who cant into simple things : ^ )

Anyone else who saw the tag on your doc Martins said solovair would think you're wearing Chinese rip offs that you bought in a deli

> got a nice pair of leather gloves
> "user, aren't those womens gloves?"
> "N-no"