Hey Veeky Forums what do you think about the "No poo" ? it's dangerous or healthy to the hair...

Hey Veeky Forums what do you think about the "No poo" ? it's dangerous or healthy to the hair?; I want to let grow out my hair (it's wavy) and I've been thinking starting to do it, give me some advices please

Yeah I would say it's dangerous to not defecate for days on end

bump for interest actually though

I haven't pooped for 4 days now, and have been eating a bowl of spaghetti every day.

Gotta load up on Parmesan if you want those extra no-poo gains.

Topkek don't fuck me guys, I really want an answer

If you're actually serious, ease into it.
I shampoo about once every 10 days, and condition once every 3 showers.
The most important thing is to use COLD WATER.
Doing nopoo with hot water will achieve nothing. Seriously.

No poo or not. Eat your vegs and exercise regularly.

Just switching to no poo is unlikely to change your hair health significantly.

Meh, I use Brita-filtered COLD WATER. Fad FTW.

I shower with hot water and I've noticed changes in my hair with no poo. I use shampoo once every 2 weeks.

let's get real for a second man. these top celebs and models have access to the best products that money can buy, they are NOT DOING NO POO. if anything, they're just shampooing infrequently.

in your pic, i'm 90% sure that's just liquid gel. people said that kurt cobain was the best smelling person they ever met

underrated

been doing it like 10 years now mostly cause because it's so effortless
probably saved a buck or two not buying anyhair care products during the whole time too

you won't get the look like OP - after a few weeks of no poo your hair looks and feels like its been freshly washed all the time

and what's with the people that says practicing the "NoPoo" and have had good results?

How true is it?

so let me get this straight, you don't shit to make your hair look better?

My hair feels "grippier" if it makes any sense. When I wash my hair it looks to dry and frizzy. When it goes like 2 says without washing it actually looks better and it's easier to work with it.

i used to ligit have an afro before no poop

Could you do make a before/after pic?

it's definitely something you have to ease into. If you go from shampooing everyday to none at all them your hair will be very greasy and itchy. I rinse my hair in the shower and only shampoo and condition it maybe once every 2 weeks when my scalp starts to get itchy and flaky. I have straight thin hair that used to need copious amounts of product to get it to part to the side, but now I just run my hand through it to get it the way I want.

You have the hair of a literal Greek sculpture

Also please tell me you went as Jim Halpert for Halloween

I tried for three months.

Gives you aesthetics, the my scalp started to itch then I came back to shampoo.

People also say Russell Brand smells like shit

I've read somewhere that warm/hot water is necessary for shampooing to be effective. Can someone confirm/deny this?

I have curly hair and I've been doin it for over two years or so. I've used shampoo on a few occasions but rarely. My hair looks way better without it, it doesn't look dirty, it doesn't smell and it doesn't get greasy.
It doesn't always work on everybody tho, some people here will tell you it's a meme or a lie because they probably tried it and their hair started looking like shit.
I'd recommend you try it for two weeks and see the results.
Make sure to properly wash it with water tho it's not like you should stop washing your hair that's disgusting.

I use baking soda as shampoo & coco oil as conditioner approximately once a week. Not perfect since I use a pretty bad baking soda and should certainly use vinegar instead of coco oil but still better than with normal shampoo. And I don't have a single dandruff anymore.

Are we talking about not shamPOOing, or not defecating?

Also, why the fuck does Johnny Depp always wear shit-tons of annoying accessories?

People practice homeopathy and have good results.

What's your point?

>baking soda and vinegar

Nigga u gonna make a volcano