Backpacks

Looking to replace my old worn out Jansports that I've used for about a decade now. What are your favorite designer backpacks, Veeky Forums?

Cote&Ciel

Got any pics of their stuff?

>mcm
foreign Chinese student af don't do it

I'm actually German/French/Hispanic

i bought that everlane bag that looks kinda like homer simpson a few years ago, thing still looks brand new, leather straps/drawstring is still supple.

Nice

so... brown skinned?

No

pb 0110 make nice ones

This. Ive had the Obsidian Nile for over a year and it has zero signs of wear so far.

They're a little extreme so wear with caution.

google it you mong
i used to think it was cool but irl the backpacks are actually huge as fuck
designer backpacks are like the second thing noveau riche people buy into right after stupid sneakers
dont fall for the meme spend your omney elsewhere

Ehh, I'm really a design enthusiast, honestly. So far the Côte & Ciel Obsidian Nile Rutsack seems to interest me the most

Rucksack* whoops

All shit tier. They don't even have water bottle holders. Do they expect us to put our liquid inside? Leakproofness of leakproof bottles degrade. And not all places have water fountains. Backpack designers are retards.

To be fair, the so called water bottle holders in our non designer Jansports aren't exactly very useful either

Most Jansport don't have bottle holder either.

>autism

then dont fucking do it

coach

Can anyone recommend a backpack that wont ride up the back of my t-shirt as i wear it/walk with it?

Tuck in your shirt. That's caused be friction
Would you prefer a bag made of a slick material (like nylon) that doesn't breath