Money

How does Veeky Forums afford their clothing?
I work in retail, slow money.
I'm trying to get ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0H7LRPK8Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poorfag who works in retail

Shit is real, and hungry's how I feel
I rob and steal because that money got that whip appeal

Since you ask such a question I think best solutions for you would be either start dealing drugs or prostitute your body to men

Thrift

>hey dad can you give me $" "?
Thanks for ask.

>How does Veeky Forums afford their clothing?

By blowing every paycheck that comes their way

>I work in retail, slow money.
I'm semi-self employed and making pretty good money now, but my situation is rather unstable. I've always thought if the shit hit the fan and I was screwed I would just wait tables at a high end restaurant. That has got to be better money than working retail.

I work as a security guard making 24 an hour. The hours and title sucks but the money is pretty decent.

This. I'm self employed and make the same amount of money I did as a server/bartender in a somewhat high end restaurant except now I can set my own hours. Only problem is, it is kind of unreliable for the future. Not sure how long people will be interested in my craft. Doesn't help that my boyfriend (who lives with me) decided to quit his job to "help" me. He does help, but it's more like he just didn't want to work. Also, I live in a shitty apartment and am frugal.

>mfw he has a STEM degree that he has never used

What about talking with your boyfriend about your feelings on his "help"?

Day trader spotted. Hi

w2c security job with zero experience?
Also post work fit plz

You could just tell him that there's not enough money in it for two people, and he needs to pursue his own career.

>shitty apartment and am frugal.
Same. My apartment is not as shitty as it is simply tiny though.

Stop spending it all on shit you don't need.

t. retail worker on barely above minimum wage who has good clothes and relatively decent car

jugging out the bando and hitting liqs nah mean.

Begging. And yoox.

just my bills alone are like $1100 a month at a shitty management job so I thrift everything

sell coke
it's not difficult

Living in Germany, working as a product developer for a major food company.

I literally sit around thinking about food and how to make it and get paid very well for my 38,5 h/week.

Life is good.

Tell him to get a job.

Jesus Christ be assertive for once in your life.

who knew that this would ever come in handy...

youtube.com/watch?v=k0H7LRPK8Pk