What are Veeky Forums thoughts on pierced nipples...

What are Veeky Forums thoughts on pierced nipples? I kind of want to get mine pierced but I don't want people seeing me as trashy or a daddy issues girl.

then why would you really want one?

>inb4 muh aesthetics

My ex gf has pierced nipples, she also has multiple mental disorders. Pierced nipples are p hot though.

It gives off a really beautiful and delicate look to me, plus there's something about the intimacy of showing them only to certain people, and of course I'd like to try the feel of them during sex.

>I kind of want to get mine pierced but I don't want people seeing me as trashy or a daddy issues girl.

Then you're a retard. Those are precisely the signals nipple piercings send.
Decide how you want people to see you and tailor your fits and style around that.

Did she ever get accidentaly hurt or something during sex because of it?

I'm not a fan of nipple rings, but it's your breasts so do whatever, man.

This

They're hot af
Its trendy now so you might not give off the daddy issues vibe

Why troll Veeky Forums? That's, like, super sad.

Just get them. They're hot as fuck and if you're asking about this on Veeky Forums, you're probably the type of girl that people would expect to have their nipples pierced anyways.

>you might not give off the daddy issues vibe

I don't think you really believe this. You're just biased because you want to fuck hot sluts. I think we all do.

>I want to be a whore and get fucked like a whore but not be judged.

You will be judged, make peace with that.

Nah
I'm just saying it's really trendy now
Same thing with chokers
All the basics are doing it now

The trendiness you perceive is actually an increasing amount of damaged goods sluts.

Single mothers plus daycare.

I don't think so, I'm actually pretty introverted and shy, so it'd probably be kind of weird for other people.

I don't really want to be badly judged so I won't get them. Thanks, Veeky Forums.

Literally ever go has the fucking choker Dutch braids and nipples piercings
Maybe it's because the daddy issues slut aesthetic is popular but they're probably just copying what they see on social media

>I don't really want to be badly judged

Avoid tattoos, piercings and unnatural hair colouring.
Wear dresses.
Learn to smile.

Don't underestimate the last one.

Ask about their family lives, their relationships with their parents, upbringings (particularly during first three years of life).
You will see more social wreckage and pain than you believed possible.

Already doing all that. Thanks for the advice.

You should never listen to Veeky Forums

You will catch a millionaire Chad and marry him in no time.

This is a numale that probably wants you to cut your hair short and peg him.

Damn....

>introverted and shy
>not the type of girl that would have nipple piercings
>not daddycore

this doesn't add up

>thoughts on pierced nipples
literally the hottest thing ever

pic related it's me when i see pierced nips

lmao the projecting in this thread, my asian is gettin her nipples pierced soon and it's gonna be hot af, you guys are just mad you don't have a qt that chokes your dick :^)

I assume the worst of girls who have anything but one piercing in their earlobe. I usually turn out to be right

>my asian
what did the white man mean by this

>It gives off a really beautiful and delicate look to me

It gives off a look that says "I walked into tattoo parlor and showed a greasy cartoonist my tits and lit him stick a metal rod through my nipples so my tits can stand out even more when I wear excessively tight shirts, which is always."

You can have fun looking like a slut if you just admit to yourself that you're a slut, it's really not so bad.

The lady who delivers eggrolls and pork fried rice to his house on friday nights told him she's getting her nipples pierced.

I don't think anyone here is saying they don't want to fuck dirty sluts with nipple piercings.
Advising girls to be fuckmeat makes you a bad person.

Your mother is single right?

No, my dad passed away last year, so fuck you.

So, she is then.

You're a hosebag, OP.

A slutty whore the same as most females.

I mean, you're free to lie to yourself, but that just makes you a dumbshit fool on top of being a trashy clone.

>It gives off a really beautiful and delicate look to me
damn women, Ill never understand

Women, at their very best, have the mental capacity of a 14 year old boy. Don't take the things they say too seriously.

personally I find piercings disgusting

I feel genuinely ill whenever I think of them

kek

It's trashy and slutty.

If you put out often and don't think very deeply about anything you do or believe you should get them. It's hot.

I'd love to fuck a girl with nipple piercings but I would never respect her or think she were my equal as a person.

Fuck off.

Didn't realize girls with nipple piercings were considered having daddy issues. I do think only trashy girls get them but doesn't stop me from wanting to fuck em. Just don't expect me to have any real respect for them. I mostly think with my dick so doubt my respect will mean much anyway.

get them