What does Veeky Forums think about fur? I personally love fur clothing and especially fur jackets...

What does Veeky Forums think about fur? I personally love fur clothing and especially fur jackets, but i've never seen anyone wear fur in here.

Only faggots wear fur, faggot

t. Weak Vegan.

How does it feel being so weak you can't pick up a leatherbound book?

I don't give 2 shits about any animals, I just think that fur clothing looks stupid as fuck

Dope. Only real fur though.

>I can't afford it so it is for faggots

hhaha same here user we dont need gay fur cuz we r cool fur is for fags!! xD

Most fur clothing looks dope, unfortunately i'm a poor fag so i can't afford it.

I usually rate fur jackets, but that one just looks ridiculous.

I love fur, but i don't want those psycho vegans to throw red paint or blood at me

i like it
there is nothing as comfy and warm
im glad fur hoods and hats are back

Fuck off with your fur you cuck. We love the animals.

IT'S NOT FASHION

ITS VIOLENCE

For real OP. Fuck reddit and their "class is whispered", it can be spoken for all I care, but this shit ain't speaking, it's fucking screeching at the top of your lungs. If you want to show off you have money with a winter jacket, get a Canada Goose or a Moncler.

Are you retarded?

animals get skinned alive for something that looks stupid as fuck on almost everyone. fur is tacky

ahahahahahahahaha this is the state of Veeky Forums

I'd love to get a long luxurious fur coat desu

Problem is I would get assaulted for it and everyone would film the assault on their iPhones and post it to youtube and everyone would say "lol he deserved it" "omg those poor animals" because that's the world we live in right now and the people who assaulted me would get a slap on the wrist and I'd be out a coat

shearling and that fluffy thing on polar parkas is the limit of good taste.

Fur is the 'too much ass' fiber of the fashion industry.

This thread is like kitchen nightmares, you ask for other peoples opinion and go crazy when they don't match yours.

I have a grey wolf fur collar. Fuck nature.

you just quoted three posts you absolute mong