Explain ripped jeans sudden popularity to me because I've completely missed out on this shit

Explain ripped jeans sudden popularity to me because I've completely missed out on this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a stupid new trend, no one except image-obsessed roasties wear them.

Everything old is new again and that dude from one direction started wearing ripped SLP jeans.

>trying to understand women's trends

>used to wear ripped jeans all the time when I was a sk8ter boi.
>got mocked for it by the very same girls who now wear them every day.

Yeah, I noticed it too, it seems like they weren't even a thing one month ago

at least yours werent ripped from the store

Cmon you pussy, fuck off to your fashion board

>ripped jeans
>new

Literal what.
Get out.
>/mfa/

Retro 80s thing.

Fashion is cyclical

>paying for broken clothes

What will be the next thing, driving old, rusty cars?

They'll regret it, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

normie shit
ignore it

Ripped jeans are ugly

Is that the off-brand version of steve on stranger things?

>sudden

They reemerged a few years ago and are on their way back out again, you like the rest of Veeky Forums have no clue about anything, now go back under your rock

women make no sense, never have never will

>sudden

This.
I wonder why so many women wear them right now, because i don't think most men like seeing them in these stupid jeans.
Are these currently being endorsed by celebrities or do they just buy whatever fashion brands put in front of them?

Celebs wear it, post pictures on Instagram, fan-girls copy. ----> trend

it's a brand new trend that started in 1976 and has shown no signs of stopping ever since

How can anyone on the board thing that ripped jeans are anything new? Do you people actually go out sometimes?

Ripped jeans have been a staple of fashion for decades now, since punks made them popular and now rappers wear them, only failed normies hate them because they got chicken legs foh

yea this, and the resurgence of 'mom' jeans and jean jackets, at least the old school light blue colored ones. i aint falling for that shit.

BROS, everyone knows that boilersuits are the new "it" thing

Fuck off with your stupid channel