Hey Veeky Forums, what are you all doing for Halloween?

hey Veeky Forums, what are you all doing for Halloween?
post your costumes and see if theyre effay or not, tell us your plans or just tell us why you hate halloween!

me and my bf are waiting til it gets dark so we can go trick-or-treating, then were going to one of our friends house party to spend the rest of the night :-)
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/image/GRqfHE1Jt7SusOjs4m9tmw
instagram.com/grubage/
issuu.com/wilmingtonfriends/docs/wfs_mag_spr14-web_ready
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks liek all of 14yo nigger. Why are you posting this shit here?

working

can you kindly fuck off to ?
feelsgoodman
making money is nice

Wtf is METS.GNIWQ? WHy are you posting this pig disgusting ugly underage nigger in /fa you stupid little cunt?

Went to an early Halloween party last weekend dressed as The Flash. Went as a witch to work today. Tonight, I'm gonna chill in my PJs watching Harry Potter movies and drinking spiced rum with the husbando.

whats your bf mixed with? he looks like a mix between me and that 21 pilots dude

why are you being such an autist? i bet my bf is more attractive than you and he definitely has a better personality
also no one is underaged here retard. were both 18+

You are throwing into trash countless generations of ancestry. Good goy

It goes both ways a lot of biracial people date whites and wash it out. 9 times out of 10 OPs child will be white

>falling for /pol/ memes
come on
hes half black, half white, basically he has the best traits/characteristics from each race

do me a favor and fix his eyebrows

I hope that boy gives you beautiful children. Good luck!

>I'm Jewish and i don't do to /pol/

he looks more amerindian and white mix desu

be happy

Ignore this trip, it's someone pretending to be me. Sorry about the trouble, I'm talking to a lawyer and the police about this impersonation on Wednesday. Here's my costume.

Not with that boy.

Ignore this trip, it's someone pretending to be me. Sorry about the trouble, I'm talking to a lawyer and the police about this impersonation on Wednesday. Here's a timestamp.

I'm going to finish writing a short film, maybe work on a couple comedy bits, and then get drunk and watch a horror movie alone. But first I'm going to lift weights.

Omg fuck off you ruin everything

The good: you are living proof that even an ugly underage niglet can tap a pretty white girl.

Clueless bitches are plentiful like fish in the sea.

The bad: nothing really

White genocide best day of my life

Both of you should go to tumbler where stupid attention seeking white girls with stock opinions belong.

which one do i believe!?!?

Someone doesn't get any..
Stop living in your fantasy world, it's unhealthy. I hope you get the help you desperately need.
>being triggered this hard by a girl

I can't download the Webm on my phone, but here
warosu.org/fa/image/GRqfHE1Jt7SusOjs4m9tmw

Fail

How can you continue posting and being a creep when you know that girl is in the thread? Why are you mocking a teenage girl? I feel really bad for her.

You forgot your trip
Also
>girl

just stop, dude. it was fun and all before because you managed to bait people but now everyone knows

what's the point of keeping this up?

yeah, it was funny at first but now it's harassment and it's clearly upsetting the girl. she used to post on r9k then stppped in about may, right when this guy started.

It's actually unnerving how much they post. If it was once or twice a week I'd be less worried, but they post multiple times throughout the day. The police and my lawyer are going to find out who it was, which is easy enough since they've been using a trip, and I should be able to get something done, might have to sue. It's especially upsetting that they keep posting a half nude picture of me, which is borderline cp.

Fuck off

Lol what heritage ? It doesn't mean shit. You can't monetize it, you can't feed your family with it, etc etc do you know how pathetic it is ? Not pathetic maybe more like stupid. You'll never grow up if you take childish egocentric obsession too seriously.

It's like being proud of your allergy or something

This one is the real one. I know that her name is ciara, not eliza, and she's also an Veeky Forums resident. Ciara did you delete your instagram account ? I can't find it, like, i know i followed you.

I changed the name because this faggot posted it. What two letters does your username start with? I'll accept

>having a social media account

it's : vd
Idk i mean you've accepted me but now i can't find you

>forcing yourself to not have one because you hate most of the users

You're just as bad

its instagram.com/grubage/

Holy fuck stop posting my instagram

why would you want to sue and have me arrested? :-( what is wrong with you?

Daily reminder

I could write you an essay on why I don't have social media. And none of the reasons include that.

The two worst trips gathered onto one thread. What a sight to behold

For months this shit has been going I think years

not true, its only been like 2 months

Just tell us why you do it. Please...

No last year this shit was still happening you posting in WAYWT with her wearing her pink snuggies

because im a better eliza desu and eliza isnt even a real person, its just an online personality.

He's probably not half cus noone is pure

RP somewhere else

Why do you insult people and make pepole angry under her name? SINCE she's an underaged girl she could play a victim and get you in trohb k e. her eliza personality stopped months ago

shes not underage shes 18, or else she wouldnt be able to post on the chans in the first place

she is underaged, its been confirmed multiple times. she has been banned for being underaged multiple times.

there's a magazine from her old school from 2014 which says she was in 8th grade.

issuu.com/wilmingtonfriends/docs/wfs_mag_spr14-web_ready

>age is confirmed from a magazine that said what grade she was in 2 years ago

damn shes cute can you pretend to be her next

Best traits? Those are the best? I'd hate to see the worst.

she's admitted to being 15/16 multiple times, said it in videos, there's a pic form last her of her holding up a picture that says "i'm 15", videos of her being driven by her mom, videos of her in school, pictures of her classes which are all 10th grade. your argument that "she has to be 18 to post" wouldn't excuse that she is underaged and you're harassing her.

what would you require as proof?

are you in love with eliza?

i'm asking because you seem to have hundreds of pictures of her. and you sought her attention by provoking a confrontation with her by so consistently impersonating her on a website that she frequents

maybe you hate her at the same time, i don't know. it just seems unlikely that you would be so obsessed with her unless there was some kind of intense attraction

once again
>age is confirmed by writing it on a post-it-note
come on.. and seriously, im 'harassing" her? because i post her pics, which she posted on Veeky Forums and are all archived and available for anyone to save and re-post?
no. do you not know that theres a torrent with hundreds of pics of her on tpb and every other torrent site? why doesnt she go after that uploader? why me?
i never sought her attention either. everything would be fine if she just minded her own business and left Veeky Forums altogether like she said she would but its all satire anyways, everything she says. idk why shes butthurt at me for making her popular on Veeky Forums, just because i used her pics. and she wants to sue me and have me arrested for it? wtf
all she had to do was ask for my tripcode and id give it to her.

dont act like youre some reasonable person. shes asked you to stop before and every time youd just go back to it after a couple days.

also
>satire

eliza is just a personality, like pupina, it IS satire.
i am a reasonable person, its her who isnt. like i said, it went from joking around to "im gonna call the police and sue you now" and how am i supposed to even know when shes serious or not? for instance she told that youtube guy to stop re-uploading her vids or else she would sue him but apparently she was just joking and nothing happened, shes even subd to his yt channel and is friends with him now

don't act like i'm being unreasonable here. i did go after those people, and el presidente did remove the videos so i stopped going after him for that. what upsets me is that you have caused a lot of images to be saved on google images from your Veeky Forums shitposting, and when my family is involved, you're posting half naked pictures of a 15 year old girl, and your making me sound like an idiot and saying mean things about me and my boyfriend, that's where it draws the line. i don't care if people just repost my images and say whatever they want about me, it's that you're pretending to be me and defaming me. i have asked for contact info multiple times.

when you stopped i stopped worrying, but now its starting back up again and i'm not going to fuck around anymore. my lawyer says i have a lot of good arguments for how you hurt me. i would only do those things so that this would stop. i stopped making videos of myself and posting under a trip a long time ago and you're starting it back up. this is entirely different from posting threads with pictures of me because you like me or hate me or as a reaction image, you are tricking people into thinking you are me.

:stopevent:

You're a fucking degenerate creep lmao you aren't fooling anyone but yourself just stop. You're nothing but a huge annoying shitpost.

me or my family didn't think that you describing a 15 year old girl's boobs in detail or posting pictures of me and my sister to be "joking around", even from the beginning.

no he didnt remove those videos, theyre all still there, just set to private, so anyone with those vids favorite or liked can still easily access them, not to mention the links still work for them.. and the way he did it was totally disrespectful, plus some of your vids are still there. so yeah, i dont get why youre making such a big deal about what i did.
i never made fun of you or your bf either, heck, i think youre pretty interesting and funny, if anything your personality inspired me.
you barely stopped using a trip here last week and only cause you got called out for it by multiple people.
if youre really serious then i am too. its not like im gonna upload all your info and pics somewhere like actual assholes have done. like i said, i AM a reasonable person. ill give you the trip and call it quits if you give me a real chance.

the /r9k/ stuff was more damaging and an actual "persona", me posting normal pics of my outfits is not me doing satire. i've dealt with stuff like this before, like people making fake facebook profiles, and i never really am too hard on them but i got in a fight with my boyfriend because of a post you made that said i was getting too good for him and want to dump him. it hurts the people i care about and it makes me feel out of control. if you have skype mine is adidas_shill. and i didn't know they were privated and not deleted, i'll talk to him about it.

i really do hope she does take action for your sake. you need help, man.

Not partying tonight, partied Saturday night instead, might go rip around the streets on my dualsport later

I was a mormon, it went over pretty well and the helmet came in handy when I got way too fucked up

looks like I picked the wrong time to jump into this thread

oh geez

no worries, i'm glad you had fun user. i can't wait to grow up and go out and do lots of fun shit instead of trick or treating still. went to a concert tonight which was pretty fun.

be careful what you wish for, enjoy being young! hopefully all this shit gets left far behind!

stay hydrated friendo

ciara i stand in solidarity with you

what the fuck hpw did i miss all this tripfag shit

what happened to this place

>got a nasty cold, missed class,and spent the day resting
I feel terrible I love Halloween.

cute

Love you Eliza. Stay happy.

call me a moralfaggot but i dont think a 15-16yo should be spending much time here. i feel i should report you but changing ip is so easy i wont even bother to fill in the captcha

hope the freak stops harrassing you. good luck

Hello m'lady. Would you like to be the gal who takes my virginity?

oh good its a tripfags all gather, make a thread into a chatroom and any rational people can filter them all episode

this has got to be the most redpilled, autistic attempt to win over a girl ever

this is negging at a level previously unseen

PREETTTTYYYYYY????? i wouldn't fuck her for anything less than 1000 sterling pieces. She probably fuckin smells like shit, so make it 1200.

is that frank turner?

> Live in third world shitskinistan.
> Halloween doesn't exist here.

So how's your day going guys?

>going to a lawyer about someone impersonating you on an anonymous image board

good luck with that.

who did you go to see?

FINALLY YOU BTFO THE FAKE ATTENTION WHORE

THANK YOU

>accidnetly open Veeky Forums
well time to leave for another 6 months

my heritage isn't my race you fucking fool