Boots thread

Talk about boots of every shape and style

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/262695106763
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00CMQUCMG/ref=cts_sh_4_vtp?pi=SL110&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=1069557207&pf_rd_r=WSBT8WSCDY5TBFSMT6Z0&pd_rd_wg=juZUF&pf_rd_s=mobile-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00CMQUCMG&pd_rd_w=nHPTh&pf_rd_i=mobile-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=WSBT8WSCDY5TBFSMT6Z0&dpPl=1&dpID=31kyt6owH1L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone know the sizing for corcoran field boots?

is there any way to make them more comfy?

make me feel good about buying these

>stitching looks like it's gonna fall apart after 3 miles
>weird shape
>3 logos
>mall-tier brand
>bad leather=not comfy
>ugly in general
>probably expensive
>weird and uneven line above sole

Could I get recommandations for grill boots?
(smth like dr. Martens)

how do these fit?

post feet

Should I buy them? Also what kind of pants go with these?

how do they fit? i wear 44 which size should i get?

if you wear 44/9.5, you would need size 285 in bundeswehr boots according to charts on the internet. however they go by foot length. 285 is the foot length in millimeter. i have the same size as you, and i got the 285 ones. they fit well because the top part is tight, but i feel like there is a little too much room at my toes. maybe they are supposed to be like that though.

forgive gross fingernails

just copped these. Are they any good for a poor fag?

I love palladium's baggy "boot", as an everyday wear they're comfy and light weight. I would go after the leather waterproof variant of the boot though, no canvas.

oh boi

>palladiums
how can anyone wear these? all their models look like walmart shoes.

thanks i was asking because the only cheap ones available are 280, which is very close to my feet lenght.

get those, they will fit. how much? i paid under 40 for mine, because i live in germany.

around 42 pounds with shipping

I just got some /out/- core Meindl boots.
I'm not even mad about winter. Fuccboi tears rolling off my dubbed up leather.

what did he mean by this?

w2c similar

Where would i best buy these?

I'm waiting for SLP combats in the mail. The only thing that seems odd to me is the heel height. Is that normal for combat boots? Also thoughts on them generally?

ebay, they are also sold new there (look for german stores)

Best chelsea boots for ≤$300?

Thinking CP, Lanvin, or Acne...

Pic related is Scarosso, look nice, but not sure of quality.

this
the toe-box could not look more retarded.

Why would you dub a goretex boot?

So the leather doesn't absorb water and seal any seams.

you better be a woman

I actually bought a pair of timberland chelseas several years ago to wear in the winter.

They have been my go-to boot for rough occasions and I get a surprising amount of compliments on them.

non Veeky Forumsggots love timbs and they are really durable.

Thinking about getting a black bomber to wear through Winter. Do I cop these Redwing 9111 or something else. Will probably wear them with black jeans too

What should i look for to get those exact ones?

"pilotenstiefel" "piloten stiefel" / "fliegerstiefel" "flieger stiefel"

>trips
>only two feet

all right, post the third one pls.

Also looking for nice Chelsea boots that I can walk around a lot. Don't want to spend $500 on RMW yet, still poorfag. Anything around 200-300 and decent quality?

Are Austrian boots the new meme boot on /pol/?

Also w2c pilotensteifel for a decent price shipped to the US?

Meermin. I have some in black calf and they're nice.

Are fracaps actually good, cant find any review

>tfw really want a pair of Iron Rangers but I have to wait until Black Friday when they're 20% off

Least you'll be a trendy poor fag

Look promising. As for the heel, I don't personally find their height distracting. Good cop

If you're going to wear them with black jeans, switch the laces to their dark brown counterpart. I've been wearing the 1901 for three years now. So comfy once they break in and you condition them

If by RMW you mean RM Williams, you shouldn't be paying $500. You can get them for ~$350 shipped from bootsonline.au

why are these being posted here again? is the muh american heritage meme coming back?

Sorry meant to say bootsonline.com.au

Thoughts?

They fit super huge. Very long. I sized down and I dont wear them anymore because I should have sized down again now that theyve broken in.

thoughts?

fuck my Guidi boots are so god damn uncomfortable

Funny, I just purchased the Corcoran historic brown jump boots in a 13, which is my size in boots. Length wise they are perfect and maybe a bit narrow. For example a doc marten in 13 would be a hair longer and have a much wider toe box. I would always default to sizing up when in doubt too.

y/n?

y/n? they're really cheap on ebay rn

a noose

haters are objectively wrong
docs 1460s, esp monos, are the best

look well constructed, what brand are they?

didnt realize this was here

i like left

give them to me
mine are super comfy
if I wear yours they will become super comfy

Nxtlvl horse fits

boots on bottom right?

Or maybe werewolf

Thanks bruh. Will try to post some pics/insight once they arrive.

I'm not a pro, but they look good to me quality-wise. Stitching, shape, leather structure. Not sure about the sole. There's many factors you can't tell from only pictures. In all honesty, if I were you, I would not hesitate to spend 200 more since you are already within the 300 range. If you spend so much on boots, you might as well go all the way and be perhaps happier in the long run. Keep in mind these can last for a very long time. Also consider a crepe sole if you want that really soft comfy feel.

Coping these instead of docs

w2c bottom left

b-but it's too embarassing...

nice fetish

ID on bottom right?

Posting the GOAT

Because they're all around really good boots.

Sail is women's only. Fuck

So what I wouldn't be able to tell senpai

But will they come in my size?

I own one pair of the green suede AF issue ones with the speedlaces and they fit me perfectly at 11.5. I bought another pair of the similar but older WWII pattern jump boots in black and they are much too long in 11.5. I wear a 11.5 in Nike sneakers for perspective.

Thanks, does anyone know how RM William fit, I'm 10.5 US, 43 EU in sneakers.

ebay.com/itm/262695106763

just copped these. Did I fuck up? Felt safe at the time and figured it'd be an easy enough resell if they look like shit. Most of my clothes are vintage/thrift store due to poorfag status so i figured the scuffs wouldn't matter.

Why are they uncomfortable?
Some good insoles? Been broken in?
Was considering buying some a few days ago, so all info appreciated!

after around 12 hours of walking time i noticed they became more comfy. i also put soft soles in, you pretty much have to, they come without any.

Info?

BLACK TIMBS ALL IN YOUR COUCH AGAIN
BLACK DICK ALL IN YOUR SPOUSE AGAIN

The big toe box is common with military boots unfortunately though. I guess to make sure you have room for thick socks and to wiggle your toes. Usually doesnt look too good, and cant really do much about it unless you get a cobbler to relast it (way too expensive, and not many people would do it).

ann d

why do grills have literally the coolest shoes on always

What's your budget?

Been wanting cowboy boots for a while, but these engineers caught my eye.

I need some chelsea boots that arent over 200€
where in europe can I find them? also are they true to size? I mostly use 41 but some shoes are 42

Anyone have an alternative to these that are from the US? Don't wanna pay half the price in shipping.
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00CMQUCMG/ref=cts_sh_4_vtp?pi=SL110&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=1069557207&pf_rd_r=WSBT8WSCDY5TBFSMT6Z0&pd_rd_wg=juZUF&pf_rd_s=mobile-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00CMQUCMG&pd_rd_w=nHPTh&pf_rd_i=mobile-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=WSBT8WSCDY5TBFSMT6Z0&dpPl=1&dpID=31kyt6owH1L

c/n

What do you think about the overall shape of these?

I don't plan on wearing them every day, so them holding up for a long time is not a concern. If I get a season or two out of them, I'm happy with that.

I'll typically be wearing these with black jeans and cream/beige/black/olive/gray jackets. Which should I get? They're all Danner so they'll last a very long time

If anyone has any Danner on-foot pictures I'd really appreciate that too

Oh also all the shoes I have right now are black. I like the way these black ones look but maybe the variety would do me well

Absolutely not
I'm not a fan. They're a little elf-shoeish

whats wrong with ? you think the upper is to plain? anything similar you coudl link i just want a clean black military boot

Doc Martens are almost never a good idea. The quality isn't great so you'll have to replace them every year or two. The sole is literally nauseating to look at

Also, they may look nice in profile but in person you'll realize how upsettingly bulbous they are, especially from above. The look like the shoes from the Keep On Truckin' cartoon

OwO what's this?

patent leather

also

theyre nice they go with denim chinos and slacks

same but theyre most expensive for a broke boys
from levi's
from frye
levi's

Do you know how to read?
Imbecile.

this is them; i also carry a somewhat beaten up leather backpack so i figured they'd match that look