Hairy men and BDSM apparel / clothing

DISCLAIMER: I mean this whole thread to be serious and SFW (no nudity). If it is not the case, please inform me... but I'm afraid other image boards will have different reactions to the topic. I need Veeky Forums above all.

So, consider the following:
>I'm going to attend a BDSM-themed party
>One of the best in my part of the country
However,
>I am hairy. Like, say, *very* hairy.

So everyone is like: why don't you shave, etc.? Fact is I have hair from the back of my neck to the bottom of my buttocks.
They vary in size, rear is less hairy than the front (no real carpet), and yet my hair colour is dark, so it is very noticeable.

Moreover, some partners *do like* hairy men, so I see no problem in completely changing my appearance.

Finally, shaving is very expensive and, in my case, it requires some help.

All these things said, could you please help me find something that might suit my needs? Something BDSM, latex / leathery enough but maybe not barechested?

Also, we can discuss best design solutions, so that the discussion will not just be /r/ but also Veeky Forums lucubrations on what's the best way to cover hairy men in a BDSM setting.

P.S.: I have no issues revealing my crotch or other parts of the body... it's just the shoulders and the back that annoy me.

OP here.

Low quality pic, but gave me an idea... I look slightly like the one to the right (without being ripped). So it might be an option.

>tfw when I know the hairy feel, will I ever be Veeky Forums?

Come on... there *are* ways to be Veeky Forums when hairy.
This problem is just very specific, because BDSM is all about revealing... and if you want to look attractive, maybe a full body suit is not the way to go.

You're in the wrong place

>You're in the wrong place
...so?

Dude,
If you don't like the back hair, get it waxed.
If you do like it, wear it proudly.
Hairy is considered sexy by a lot of people, at least in the gay community. If you are trying to attract women, maybe not so much, but you could always ask some and get their reactions.
Are you dominant? If so then keep the hair, it goes well with the beast/sex god theme of being dominant.
If you are submissive then maybe wax it.
Don't shave it, it will be prickly within a few hours and probably can create a rash.
So you may have to pay someone to help you wax it (or laser it if you want to keep it off permanently) that is a small price to pay for being confident and looking sexy.

Thank you

I'll be honest a hairy man can wear anything he wants to and I'll still think he's sexy. I vote not to shave.

First) People fucking love hairy men in the gay community. First advice is to get comfortable with that and how you look without clothes.

Like with most fashion, a lot of the look comes how you present yourself through self confidence, posture, etc., etc..

This is *especially* true with BDSM gear. Since most of it is revealing, if you don't feel comfortable with your gear it'll show.
Also, it defeats the purpose of the gear anyways, you're supposed to feel holy shit fucking sexy as fuck in it.

So go to a leather/bdsm shop if you have one and try stuff on and see how it makes you feel.

ANYWAYS

A leather vest sounds like it'd work good for you.

Pretty simple and versatile, you can pair it with anything really. Jeans, chaps, shorts, jock strap, penis, whatever really.

It covers your back, some of the front, and you can wear a shirt underneath if you have to.
It's also more breathable than a full leather jacket

If that's too revealing you can get a police shirt. But with that you kinda have to wear pants and tuck it in.

Get something ass-less too like a leather jock that matches. It'll show off your hairy butt which people will fucking love.

>hairy butt
>love

is this for real

College boy xD

Hetero here,
I can't stop imagining you wearing only one of these and one of those hunters' hats with feathers on it and the thought of it is pretty fucking sexy. Not quite what you're looking or, I guess, although some people, like me, might think it looks pretty sexy, I just wanted to let you know. Also, don't shave or wax, body hair is sexy af.

you name it, someone is into is

the leather scene kinda pursues this hyper-masculine image anyways, so being hairier is in your favor.

bumping this gem

I'd totally wear a pentagram harness like some basic bitch tumblr girl.
I think attack on titan gave me a fetish for guys in bondage

Bernhard Wilhelm

Don't shave for fucks sake. Hairy is good. It's popular in the gay sex clubs I've been to, more so in the bdsm ones

keep the hair !

I kind of understand the feel tho.

I think our culture is lacking a body image for men. atleast the hetero culture.
I find it sad and odd that there are no proper "dessous" for men.
I also find it weird that we all know about 10 archetyps of hot women and maybe one or two for men.

I don't know about you guys but I struggle to see myselfe as hot when naked even though I'm in good shape and all.