What would be a modern equivalent of this

What would be a modern equivalent of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S7SPrb6oj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could literally just put any one of these outfits on and it would be perfectly modern enough for practically any western country.

Also its from a series called peaky blinderss highly recommend it

styleforum.net

With or without the hat? I dont want to look fedora tier

Think about it like this:
the hat will only get you labeled as "fedora tier" by Veeky Forums kin, anonymous strangers.
""Normies"" won't care.

three/two-piece suit which is neatly tailored. note that the suits in the picture have a real classic fit

The hats have lead shot and razor blades sewn into the bills, and are sometimes used in bloody brawls to mutilate rival gangsters.

Thx guys, i really like old style but really dont wanna look like a hipster of fedora tier,

You think it would be alright to do this just in case like protection?

If you live in the states, then sure. If you live in the UK, you'd get in a lot of trouble.

Also, check with your local laws on what they consider concealed weaponry, and if what you intend to carry is legal in a concealed manner

t. /k/ommando

No, that would be a truly horrible idea. If you feel you need something for protection, consider carrying a few handfuls of sand and/or gravel in one of your coat pockets. It would be messy, and you'd likely never have to use it, but in an emergency you could lash out with your hand and fling it in someone's eyes. After that you could run for your life, or you could destroy your assailant barehanded. It's never a good idea to carry weapons though, unless you're a cop or something. Because even if something is quasi-legal in your area, it's still going to be highly felonious to actually maim someone with whatever is.

no you will get in trouble. especially the razor blades.
you can carry things that werent designed with the specific intent of being a weapon. a roll of quarters will add weight to your punch and things.

Just wear that m8

Tracksuits with chav cap

Damn, i really like the look with the razorblades even if they werent sharp but yeah it could still get me in truble sadly

What would be a good way to protect and still be Veeky Forums i heard of martial arts where they incorporate umbrellas in fighting style

lose the hats and fob watches and they are perfectly ordinary outfits worn by businessmen, bankers, accountants etc in cities

A roll of quarters would just break your fingers if you punched someone with it in your hand. This is a horrible idea. If you feel like you really need to defend yourself, get a gun. Anything else is a compromise. Hell, even a gun is a compromise.

What about europe where its illigal carry, risk it or have something else?

Which country specifically? It really depends on your local laws, and what your government will punish you for when you act in self-preservation.

Honestly, if it were me I'd try to carry a blade or something (but I do that anyways for non-defense reasons). Ultimately in any confrontation you're going to want to de-escalate before anything else, and if that fails that's when the defensive weapon would come into play.

If a weapon isn't an option, I'd either get very good at fighting with your fists, or running very fast.

Also, below is a situation that I would consider not having a gun as an absolute loss. There are some situations where the capability for force is just far too high, and in those cases your best bet would be to just comply and hope they're content with just robbing you. You cannot fight someone with a gun in most cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=9S7SPrb6oj4

Its not a dangerus country per say its just for me to feel more comtf when im outside at night, country is slovenia if u heard of it its really small next to italy and autria

Only correct answer. This was working class clothing back then. Basically everyone wore "formal wear".

The only diffrerence between the poor and rich was the how fine the fabric was. Heavy and hardwearing cottons and tweeds for the working class.

Now the British working class wear athleisure wear.

Don't wear those types of clothes as casual wear OP. You WILL look like a fedoralord.

Bushwick is not a 1st world country

Honestly just carry a knife or collapsible baton.

lmao literally pocket sand
Dale Gribble core