What do you think about this concept Veeky Forums?

What do you think about this concept Veeky Forums?

twitter.com/ro3clothing

Clothing brand combined with collaborative storytelling /qst/ style?

I think it's a new way of designing clothes, instead of just having one person in charge of coming up with ideas, you have an entire community.

Huh, really makes you think.

Cool photoshop. Overpriced as fuck, generic, unoriginal

I already have some

>instead of just having one person in charge of coming up with ideas
this is rare as fuck

interesting. how's the quality like?

Finally, another screenprinted tshirt "brand"!

Pretty nice actually, good fit

I like it. Im not sure if this is a new concept but if it is thats creative af my dude.

here's your (you)

stop shilling you fag

interesting concept desu, too bad I don't have a twitter.

what if I tell you to kill yourself in the story?

use a different font, jesus that is bad

it's supposed to be story or comics like

Nice reaction pic you fucking fag

Maybe with high end designers, but with these copy paste "brands" you just have a kid coming up with design "ideas"

I don't get it though, what's motivating them to start new ones, when there are already millions of these? Aren't the odds against you?

Low barrier to entry, you can set one up in a couple hours.

I know, but it's a poorly designed font. Don't design clothing if you don't know anything about design in general!

But if there's so many new ones, wouldn't the value for the ones like assclub be diluted as well? Why do they still sell so much?

Im pretty sure ASSC is successful for 3 reasons
1. Celebrities wearing it
2. Logo is iconic and can be applied in a variety of colours
3. Logo is text and not a symbol. People can see someone wearing an ASSC item and go and google it, whereas you cant google a symbol.
Minor point too but current trend of 'being' depressed and feeling you need to tell people about it

>current trend of 'being' depressed and feeling you need to tell people about it
this

I can already see this trend dying in the near future and a revolution of trying to improve yourself as much as possible with a resurgence of literature/art/history/etc.

this wont' die any time soon, because it's only teenagers who think this way. teenagers have been lazy and "depressed" shits since the dawn of humanity.

>"depressed" shits

You do realize that's a real illness, right?

yeah right, just like 70% of millennials have adhd

>posting the reddit frog

this is some dumb shit right here

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

no, but for real. why?

posters

You do realise the medical community is obsessed with defining norms and pathologizing any deviance.

>not having multiple conversations with yourself on an anonymous image board
Is schizophrenia Veeky Forums?