This fucking twat...

This fucking twat. His shit is sold out in minutes every time and I know he only makes like ten of each thing but goddamit if I don't want it all the more. Fuck this got and good stupid marketing gimmicks

cringe

YO ASS! SHLEEP!

buy reps desu

welp 2 slo :)

lmao assclub is the only brand you can get higher quality with reps
neek get the fuck out of here

>instagram says the collection will drop at 8:00 AM.
>placed my order at 7:56 AM
>order and shipping confirmation at 7:58 AM
>mfw
Git Gud, Senpai.

on god?

i'm over it, was a bit cute at first but it's really just one of those ~ironic~ shirts you can get at urban outfitters.

every single person i have seen wearing this bullshit looks like the absolute biggest faggot, no exceptions. get a personality you waste.

Isn't this just shit printed on gildan stuff? Why can't you make this yourself?

ASSC is trash. Fuck off back to r/streetwear

You can. As the guy above said, the reps are actually higher quality.

Cringe that your retarded niggerself thought it was good in the first place.

They don't have just 10 of each item there is close to 1,000 or more for each size. They take it down after about 4-12 hours to make it look the whole stock we bought. It's just a game and it's the same thing for any of these "sold out articles."

this. find the print textile, put it on an AA sweater using a screenprinter or some website like zazzle. literally the same thing

You can fully justify being ASSC reps because it's literally gildan with a printed logo. There are so many etsy stores selling the same thing and they'd probably provide better customer service too.

even my normie friends think this shit is horrendous and le cringe

Need can suck my pp

not warped enough but funny idea