Hi guys. I mostly post on r/MFA but I browse on here sometimes

Hi guys. I mostly post on r/MFA but I browse on here sometimes.

I just thought I'd point out some cancerous memer I found on reddit so we could laugh about what a retarded asshole this guy is.

His IDs are:

Haoleopteryx on Reddit
Igneousity on Superfuture.com

He writes really long cringe-worthy shit like this:
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/42uae8/effort_long_techwear_a_postmortem/

When he was never able to pull off a single techwear outfit. He now talks about how he sold all his techwear yet he still posts on Superfuture even though everyone told him to fuck off.

He also shits on r/Malefashion as "sufu rejects" even though their worst fits are better than his best. He has thousands of posts on MFA and pretends that he is a expert on fashion. It's really sad when he is a 5'5" tall bald dickhead who can't dress himself at all and he doesn't even seem to realize it.

Just thought there might be other reddit or superfuture guys on here who are sick of reading this fag's constant posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/55u470/mfa_interviews_2016_vol_5_uhaoleopteryx/
supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/10969-fanny-packs-waist-bags-hip-sacks/page-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instigating a raid or any kind of internet vigilantism is bannable
Also, talk shit post fit

Hi, Haoleopteryx

Honestly the best fit to incorporate Rick dunks I've seen. Not saying it's great, but it's not as awful as most fits with those shoes.

>Hi guys. I mostly post on r/MFA
GTFO!!!!

REEEEEEEEEE

Frankly I don't care about the drama on Reddit...find another board if you don't wanna deal with it
That guy has more invested in those two outfits than I have in my whole wardrobe

these fits are straight fire senpai
ur just a hater

Is he a gigantic fuccboi? Yeah, at this point who isn't? But it's an aight fit

those arent dunks, dummy

Damn son someone is samefagging so hard, but this kid looks like shit.
>lele look at me!!! "ACID shirt when I've never trippped bfore xDD"
Dude can't dress for shit. Mfa is so sad

Fuck, this is terrible.
Anyone who thinks this isn't cringeworthy is the problem.

This is just a boring fit. Nothing wrong with it. At least it's better than

It's actually a really great fit. The devil is in the details, kids. I challenge you to find a better example of Visvim mocs being pulled off than Haleo's fit there.
Pro-tip: You can't. :)

is this b8?

does this board have nothing better to do

Sad that someone is samefagging so hard to defend this manlet who can't dress for shit. I just checked his post history and it is so sad. He does nothing but post on reddit all day long and acts like he has an office job.

>acts like he has an office job
What's the end game here? I assume he has some sort of job if these two fits are indicative of anything.

There is no endgame, but the bald kid is vicariously living through internet fantasies that he built for himself. It's quite concerning seeing this on Veeky Forums, but mental illnesses are not uncommon on here.

>this is the guy who writes 5000+ word posts telling other people what to wear

my fucking sides

designer sneakers and pair of regular fit sweats, definitely an arbiter of style

i wasnt defending him, i was talking about the dude thinking his shirt referred to lsd

Read this interview with him if you really, really want to cringe hard.

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/55u470/mfa_interviews_2016_vol_5_uhaoleopteryx/

this guy is a total fag. he ruins every thread he posts in

pure autism:
supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/10969-fanny-packs-waist-bags-hip-sacks/page-2