Are Acne jeans bad? Acne has a whole looks pretty silly to me, but the jeans look nice online

Are Acne jeans bad? Acne has a whole looks pretty silly to me, but the jeans look nice online.

Either buying a pair from Acne or a few pairs of Levis.

Not trying to go back to H&M for jeans my guy. I'm a high school student so It's not like what I wear really matters, tryna look nice tho.

>18, 2nd year Senior because I stopped showing up last year

>I'm a high school student

ofc you are, so am i and 95% of this board. Just go to stores and try everything out, i settled for levi's.

I've got a pair and I'm not entirely sold, there are definitely better jeans out there. Speaking of swedish brands I'd instead recommend Tiger Jeans, great quality and look good

id recommend uniqlo, H&M, American Eagle, Levi's

>acne
>in 2016
are we still doing this?

I've been using them every day for about one and a half year, small fades and some distress but they are the best jeans I've ever had on at least. Settling for some high-end jeans next to be able to compare.

Acne has a very distinct cut compared to levis so it's all up to you. GL

i bought a pair recently and i absolutely love the cut and fit. i like them more than my apcs. totally overpriced but who cares, im not so broke that i cant splurge on a pair of pants that ill wear multiple times per week.

that said, if youre in high school dont bother.

>he ain't at uni/college
BOY

>+200 dollar jeans

what the fuck are you smoking
you're in high school dude why would you even consider this

I like mine alot but then again I only payed 90 dollars. Do yourself a huge favor and dont pay retail they arent worth 200.

Yes, Acne jeans are good as are APC and those are even cheaper. If you want Levis, get them from a thrift store for like 10 bucks, they're better than h&m, uniqlo and such shit but not worth the money a freshly made jean would cost you.

>ofc you are, so am i and 95% of this board
First post best reason to hate this board.

lol, this has to be bait.

Acne Jeans are really not worth it, my H&M/Levis jeans look better and the Acne Jeans were tearing apart in less than a week of wear.

I have the stay cash.

What do people think of nudies? I tried some on once and thought the quality was siqq, fit was pretty good and price was much lower than acnes. I've never compared the two though...

rises are super low, pocket stitching is fugly, washes are even worse, cheaper yet still overpriced

>rises are super low
Whats with this low-rise hate? I can never seem to find high rise men's jeans, I've always worn low rises I guess and no one's ever really cared

I think most high schoolers w/ jobs make just south of 500/600 a month.. not that ridiculous really m8

Yeah in year 12 in HS I made a ridiculous amount of money considering I had no expenses, I started buying Our Legacy, APC shit like that lol

There's an autist in this board that's always complaining about low rise jeans. He's a complete sorry.
Also try wrangler jeans for high rise.

Just got my pair of Aces in the Legend color. Been wearing them for a couple days and fit-wise, they're the best skinny jeans I've ever had.

However, they're pretty fucking tight in the thighs and both of the front pockets are 1.2 inches deep

Not entirely on Acne just yet, but I'm super happy for what I payed for them

>only one person hates low-rise jeans

they're garbage and I don't get how anyone could ever wear that
like it seriously feels uncomfortable, ball-smashing, unless you're a faggot who sags their pants

also wranglers suck, just get levi's. their rise is high enough

100% agree. but what's wrong with wranglers?

waiting for ace legends to arrive in the mail ^^ good to hear you like them. i have a pair of max stay cash that are fantastic but the leg opening is too big imo

i have a pair of the Ace Cash and they're my favorite pants i own, although i had to have them tailored. i think the denim wears well.

>also wranglers suck, just get levi's. their rise is high enough
levi's quality is garbage nowadays. wrangler are good.

If you can find them for half price or less I say pull the trigger. I have a pair of Ace UPS blacks that I practically live in, found on ebay slightly used for about 100 bucks. I think they go at around 270 retail. Wouldn't in a million years pay more than like 150 for em though.

LOL nope, made in china wannabe slp shit. Don't even try it.

How is H&M viewed in non-Swedish countries? In my circle of friends there almost seems to be a stigma of wearing clothes from there since they kinda have a monopoly on cheap clothing here and is seen as a really poorfag brand.

German here, h&m is widespread normie clothing and I'm the odd one out for hating them for their cheap shitty clothing. I can not understand how some people itt talk about h&m jeans being preferable to either Levis or Acne. It's like they never even saw an actual jeans before.

This board is pretty underage and full of poorfags as a result so naturally mall core is getting more and more popular.

Pretty much average Normie's shit. A step above shopping at Target, but you're still in the mall.

they are p good, they fit better than other jeans I've had and colour barely fades if you get one of the "stay" pairs. I think they may be cheaper in Sweden than in the US so my insight on the price is not that valuable.

For manlets, buy the Acne Town in a 32 length. Fits like a 30 and has a nice fit.

don't remind me