Wide leg openings are ugly

I can't be the only person who thinks these ruin silloutes.

Wide leg openings can be fine but those jnco tier abominations are unacceptable. I know fashion is cyclical but no fashion trend embarrasses me more than pants like those and i dont wanna go back

they are gross

drop name

Lmao no

stand up

Check the waywt. I do more than that bb ;)

>wears skinny jeans
>2016
opinion disregarded

Not all non-jnco jeans are skinny jeans you dip.

They definitely ruin silhouette. It's the point. Fashion isn't just about silhouette though otherwise we'd all be lanky and wearing SLP. Look at avant garde and how they play with silhouette. Pants rises, bulky clothes, slim fits. All of these express different ideals. It's your job to find what you like but remember nothing is set in stone. You can wear skinny pants one day and wide ass legs opening the next day. Nobody's stopping you.

my point was that chairman's style is pretty dated even by Veeky Forums standards. there's no room for him to be talking shit.

>even for fa standards
What board do you go on m8?
Im no fashion god but i doubt theres any regular posters besides balcony and doop who do anything interesting at all with their fits.

Shit mwwt is great too actually.

stay uneffay fuccboi

these people just wear your average dressed by internet minimalist 2011 streetwear bullshit, it's not "interesting" by any stretch of the imagination and it's pretty revealing that you would even think that

This to me is nice and even uses wide pants. Theres nothing wrong with baggy pants i even stray there as well but theres such a thing as too much. Rick is awesome (except when people bastardise the ramones in normie fits) but theres such a thing as too much. Its important to remember our past when we stray too far in to wierd areas of fashion

But how do u see the shoes

I don't think they ruin silhouettes. They're just a different one.

>still cannot find Wehrmacht pants aside from Japanese construction wear

wide, but you can stuff them into boots

>Its important to remember our past when we stray too far in to wierd areas of fashion
pls don't ever try to talk about actual fashion ever again thank you

The wide legs are fine; it's the break where Rick is reaaaly fucking up there

you dont even dress well dude and you dont know what youre talking about. youre just babbling generic recycled garbage. please shut up and drop trip

>it's the break where Rick is reaaaly fucking up there
>one of the best received and renowned designers of our time who mostly gets nothing but praise from every fashion media is fucking up
>t: anime website dwelling weeb who buys his jeans from uniqlo
Do you ever think that just maybe your input doesn't bring anything to the board? I'm not even saying that to insult you, I already insulted you, but your post literally says nothing.
And I'm not even saying you are supposed to go with what people who know better on the matter but that maybe you could educate yourself and have bit better perspective on the matter no?
I would be so glad to discuss with people who shit on everything I love about clothing here if they just for once said something other than "I dont like how it looks"

i wouldn't personally wear it but i really liked mastodon

Nothing wrong with wide leg openings, they also comfy as hell and how people dressed for hundreds of years

>People spend thousands of dollars to look like absolute retards because Rick Owens

Only hypebeasts care about shoes.

>thinking fashion media is anything other than anime website dwelling weebs

youre not special enough or memorable at all to have a name. The only reason you have one is to be "quirky" and different in a desperate attempt to try and earn you some extra points in WAYWT when your fits are slightly below average at best

why not just wear a skirt

he's right though you sped, the break on those pants is atrocious.

okay dude we get it you know nothing about runway fashion

Hakamawave