Graduate college in 2013

>graduate college in 2013
>go back for grad school this fall
>every girl's ass is hanging out like pic related

Now I'm not complaining, but jesus christ, when did this start?

Three days ago.
source: I see ethnic booties everywhere

Does it contribute to rape culture?

it started after the kikes convinced teens to try and imitate niggers.

Only if your mama is involved

Damn so its cultural appropriation from the African American community?

>multiculturalism
>cultural appropriation
which one is it you fucking kikes

>ethnic
What did he mean by this?

White American is an ethnicity too

mm i love peekin booty

go paint your toes

Well I'm complaining. I doubt you kids will understand that it's great to see cute girls dressed more conservatively but nicely.

This shit is so hot though! Why is it that an ass cheek hanging out from a pair of shorts is hotter than an ass from a bikini?

The 1970s or before.

That shit was all over college when I went.

i go to UH and its crazy here

That's my fav kinda booty. I'm gunna disappoint my folks so much but at least I'm getting educated and my dime piece will be educated ethnic booty.

I remember seeing hundreds of 17/18 year old girls wearing their shorts like this in 2010 at schoolies

>cousins boyfriend graduates college 5 years and 2 months ago
>after some travel and time working he decides he wants to do further study
>applies to same university he attended for his undergraduate degree
>they ask him to do a years worth of undergraduate study because he graduated over 5 years ago
can someone explain why this is to be accepted

I graduated from a chem degree last spring and remember fuck all from it already.

>be at bar last night
>current fuck buddy happens to be there
>ex girlfriend sitting in same general area (we're all in the same grad school)
>I lapse and stare directly into the white shorts that fit dat ass like a tattoo
>look up to see that ex is aware that I am staring into pound town, USA
>start laughing like a fucking idiot
>fuck buddy turns around and asks what's up, ex is now covering her mouth, visibly angry and whispering to her friend
>put on my Lucky Brand denim jacket and go home

I've found that most times there is a completely idiotic policy like this, it's because some person came in and fucked a bunch of shit up. The policy is supposed to stop this from ever happening again.

But honestly this is sadly true. I don't know if it's that I have a terrible memory or that's just the way college works, but I remember very little about my studies. Maybe it's that you're supposed to remember stuff vaguely enough that if you need to re-learn it you can, but I just wish i had a better grasp on some of the stuff.

Petition your local government to ban it. Because it's disrespectful.

They do it in parts of Florida with blacks and pant sagging.

Wear a skirt hoe!

collegefag here. What I can't stand are these. It doesn't look good, it's low effort, and I can't believe they can get away with it.

>lucky brand denim jacket
i see why she left you

this is what plebeian sorority girls and slutty gdi's wear

I hate that girls are only allowed to spirit jerseys because the ribbing on them is fresh.

lmao something like 30 years ago or over

>White American is an ethnicity too
No because they're mixed bastard.

>Go to IU
>All sorority girls dress this way

cheeks never hung out like they do now.

the only people with cheeks hanging out were girls in rap videos.

post-2010 is a new era of ass.

You are so full of it old man, yes they had daisy dukes but those actually cover cheeks, these don't even do that they are like almost a thong bikini.

This is why Islam is catching on, Christians are neutered now so we need a religion to keep women from turning into freaking zoo animals.

I live on the art campus of my university and here a lot of the girls dress mainly either punky ( which i like a lot ) or they are in oversized jumpers during the day, summer should mean less clothes but i mean it'll only be like 2-3 weeks of warm weather

raghead pls

>promise my lame friend i will go to at least one party with him this semester
>he only goes to frat parties where you have to drink before you show up because it's on campus
>a lot of girls there are dressed like this
>one of them reaches up to grab something off the top of her SUV
>see so much ass cheek that i'm not entirely sure she was wearing anything at all under that shirt

Fassbender is mixed

homosexual confirmed

you can tell that super hilarious image macro was created by some foreign autist who couldn't think of any decent or accurate insults towards Americans lol

t.buttblasted americuck

>somebody on the internet doesn't find something funny
>"haha you are totally BUTTBLASTED bro"