I have the same converses but its alredy dead, should i buy the same shoe again? Or buy other model?

I have the same converses but its alredy dead, should i buy the same shoe again? Or buy other model?

70s model

How beat are they? IMO beat converse look really good

I have the all white leather chucks and they are p nice imo.

Those aren't dead, at all

Yeah, but they don't look good or clean

They look fucking fine you idiot

The fuck is wrong with you? I used to wear my chucks until the heel wore through. Pristine converses look disgusting.

I'm planning on buying a pair of these, how long do you think they'd last from everyday use?

I personally hate the look of white converse. Get something a little more creative.

They're more durable than normal Converse but rain and snow will still trash them pretty badly

If you've got some boots for bad weather they should last you two years easily

Thanks, one more question. How long have you had yours and have you noticed the canvas on the sides tearing?

This i had in the picture last 6 years (i use it for school) and they are...perfect, my favorite shoe beside Sambas, they go well with skinny jeans and buy the high cut, the short its more femenine

That was not me, the one in the first 2 pics last 6 years (everyday use)

Alright thanks for the advice, gonna buy a pair tomorrow.

Best chucks
I love mine

How long have you had yours and what do they look like now?
I've had mine since July and I think they look better with age

>not getting parchment IIs

those are like new. WTF man !

Wear them !

>they don't look good or clean
Converse look good only when they are trashed to death. Yours look bran new.

Get Japanese Converse.

Ive had them for a couple months but i jave a ton of shoes so ive worn them about 15 times. They look brand new.

>converse, dead
>ever
Ok

lmao do you change shoes every month? Rich kids are crazy

I agree that beat up Chuck's look awesome but fuck your shoes are absolute kill

Should I buy the black mono, classic black ones or the Chuck 2 black clown shoes?
inb4 white ones

I bought black mono for my husband last year as main wearing shoes and the sole is already coming off of the shoe entirely and the canvas is ripping where the toes bend. I bought them to replace his previous converse which he wore for four years and were literally in pieces, most of the inside was gone and you could see his feet through the back. I'm all for the beat up look but at this point I'm going to start looking for actual quality shoes that don't start falling apart within 6 months.

>buying converse
>taking care of them

Also don't understand the point of owning white shoes and bitching when they look dingy. They go on the ground. They are going to get dirty. Unless you own shoes just for walking around the mall in like a teenage faggot with moms credit card.

I just bought the Chuck II highs in thunder (grey) and since they're so new I can't speak to their longevity but they are pretty comfy.

those are not mine.

Chuck II black for maximum comfort