Balmain Jeans

How skinny are Balmain jeans in general?

I'm 6'2'', rather slim, but more on the fit side (muscular). Skinny jeans make my legs look way too thin, so I'm thinking of buying the slim version, but am not sure how they will fit.

bump

Bump

google "balmain jeans grailed" and look at pages where sellers provide measurements

Are Balmain jeans a chick magnet?

Can they tell I just spent 1k on jeans?

80% of girls would be like "nope" if you told them you pay that much for clothing

The only people that will care will be other dudes.

I don't get how people don't understand jeans considering it's a staple of a wardrobe and is something men should be wearing 70% if the time.

Don't buy shitty walmart tier jeans for 20 bucks. They look like shit and feel like shit and arent flattering.

Don't buy expensive jeans because of designer name because nobody will notice and you overpaid like a chump for denim.

Buy Levi's. Levi's is the only jeans one should buy. They are the best looking jeans, they are made the best and last, and they fit the best, and they are affordable and don't break the bank.

BTW , lee jeans and dickies ARE walmart tier jeans. Do not buy those, they look like shit and give a middle school type vibe to you.

>Levi's
that's the main mall tier brand for jeans
and it's the worst rn, even walmart is better actually

Naked and Famous are way better than Levi's and with a good price point.

Your can cop a skinny guy for 70 bucks at gilt.com. They are almost always at sale.

This. Thank you user. N&F makes the best denim in the world. Fuck Levi's

Well most them will assume you're a homosexual so no

This is true. I told the chicks I work with that my red wings were 300 and they were like wat

>Well most them will assume you're a homosexual so no

Good that you told me. I thought they are into it.

>Red wings
What are those?

>lee jeans are Walmart-tier
Top lel opinion discarded.

>Expecting women to understand your interests

>muh women women haha what women would think

Man i wish that shitty board was nuked. There's no way you retards are older than 17.

did you literally just buy a pair of N&F?

>not buying a cheap pair of MIJs of grailed

senpai pls

APCs are good too if you get them for under 150

Overpriced memes, fit like shit

what's wrong with N&F? I have 4 pairs and they are better than levi's

"nice jeans user! I love shopping at Zara, too!"