Is this too hipster to wear if I'm going to be teaching a class?

Is this too hipster to wear if I'm going to be teaching a class?

how old are you

Your pic looks like my brother in law who is also a teacher, and he's a huge twat. HUGE TWAT. I can't emphasize that enough.

saw someone wearing this at a harvard faculty event, staring at an ipad pro and checking his iphone

you will look like a tryhard and a tit

Dude, just wear an old faded coca cola t shirt and sweatpants with just white socks.

That's what I do. It's awesome.

At least he's smarter than you fgt

Don't wear this unless you are legitimately a farmer or a ghillie/gamekeeper. Do yourself a favour.

You shouldn't be wearing a hat while you teach

Who are you gonna teach?
Detectives from 80s movies?

pls no bully

Sorry man. :( I didn't actually mean it.

what did you get on your sats?

A bald guy's favorite hat.

looks like a medschool ID

>tfw

med?

i feel like its probably fine to wear in literally any other situation but in that one it would look ridiculous.

im sorry. also if youre at all worried just dont do it or youll end up feeling self conscious about it, unless you manage to find your balls and stop giving a fuck what random strangers think about you

I am 43 and i teach art, i am bald, i shave my head, i have beard and i bought a cap a bit like that some months ago, a stetson one but it happens that i never wear it. i prefer from far a baseball cap or a dadcap. I find it pretty hard to wear and when i have it on my head i feel like and old man or a try hard.

Are you an Englishman?

And what are you teaching, duck hunting ? Holy fucking retard.

Flat caps always make me think of bald men.

If you're a history teacher that experienced the 40s, yes.

If otherwise, no.

This hat is for late 40s and above. Dress your age.

If youre balding or a jazz musician wear it. If not, kill yourself