I'm very sad and considering dressing like a typical Veeky Forumsggot to ride the tiger properly...

I'm very sad and considering dressing like a typical Veeky Forumsggot to ride the tiger properly. I like plain and dark clothes. Besides black and white I like to wear darker shades of green.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-shirt.ca/
rosewholesale.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you sad?

ok

ok

I'll most likely never find anybody like me. Everywhere I go even online I always stand out and/or I can't stand anybody. It seems there's no point trying to dress normally, might as well go full retard.

I don't know how Veeky Forums it is or whatever but current colours sound lovely.

Why can't you stand others? I thought it was normal until people started to tell me, and i feel guilty now meanwhile i still dont like people. What about you?

>I'll most likely never find anybody like me

why? I feel this way a lot too but I think its just normal. put yourself out there. its easier said than done. I am not even doing it that much but baby steps

>le special snowflame meme :))

Do you make any effort in showing your true colors to others or do you just reclusively act disinterest because "these people wouldn't get me anyway"?

If you can't make friendships with people around you, very little is preventing you from doing so online. You're on an online fashion forum. If you're not a normie, you can look into the other board here. There's millions of people like you, OP.

Because although it's easy to fraternize with people with dumb shit, I want more. Here's a quote that explains the kind of people I like:

"Two qualities are indispensable: first, an intellect that, even in the darkest hour, retains some glimmerings of the inner light which leads to truth; and second, the courage to follow this faint light wherever it may lead."

It drains my energy a lot and I know when people won't have a fucking clue of what I'm talking about.

Yeah I tried.

No OP, but stop it, this is pretty much what my cousin told me ;-;
Even if I think you're right then it hurts damn much

You've both been socially indoctrinated to believe that one MUST have friends, one MUST lead a progressive social life, even if one is uncomfortable in doing so.

You don't need to force yourself to make friends with other people if you know it won't end well. Don't water yourself down for others. You'll know you've made a friend when you become comfortable with another person's company, and I mean TRULY comfortable.

But until then, try and focus on yourself. No company is better than bad company.

military surplus clothes. old or vintage clothing. utility, but not like bright hiking colors.
boots all year around.
fuck them man. just do what ever you want. take that black pill

I'm not indoctrinated ... I genuinely want friends and a girlfriend.

But yeah, for the rest I share the same feeling. It's hard not to water yourself down when you know other people will not understand anything. God damn.

>boots all year round
sounds like a good idea actually, would go well with my blank clothes i have an idea of what i should buy next now

t-shirt.ca/ found this today super cheap plain tops

cool look what i found rosewholesale.com/

that price is right tho. i usually just thrift my shit. i like it worn and broken in already. lots of plain black t shirts (sometimes i cut sleeves and collar out). green and brown military t shirts.

I prefer it clean

im a dirty boy

just be like me and date sluts

I might as well kill myself

Kanye is that you?