Just been owning the cracked iphone screens. phone cases are not Veeky Forums idc what you fucking think cocksuckas

just been owning the cracked iphone screens. phone cases are not Veeky Forums idc what you fucking think cocksuckas

Me too user. It gives it that rugged look and people might think, "wow I wonder how his iPhone cracked". It adds a layer of mystique and history to me, and I love it.

I came to Veeky Forums for a good laugh, so thanks man

same but it's because I was a retard like yourself and put off buying a case till it was too late

implying you bought a case. they ruin the phone experience, something a cracked screen doesnt do

How the fuck are iphones so brittle? I've dropped by S7 at least 20 times and it doesn't even have a scratch.

Protip: he dropped it

They use inferior glass materials.

I broke my note 5, but it's because I dropped it directly onto a rock when I whipped it out of my pocket and it flew many feet and hit face down.

I just assume it fell out of your pocket when you were bent over taking a dick.

They're not, my iphone 5c had lasted 4 years no case or anything with me continuously throwing it on the ground. It only cracked after it fell out of my pocket once

I think less of people with cracked screens idk why though

cases are for dick in the booty ass cuckolds you heard it here first white folccs

obviously I didn't buy a case after my phone got demolished but the cracked screen used to cut into my fingers until I chipped some shards off it. I've never been sliced by a case before

Because they're clumsy.

I'm a fucking oaf.

They last a long time if you aren't a retard.

ive had most of iphones and never cracked a screen and my shit BEEN falling off you fagget

I person like my case and I've kinda destroyed it at this point but I still like it

>people might think, "wow I wonder how his iPhone cracked". It adds a layer of mystique and history to me

is your dads name Doublemint Dave by any chance?

>tfw my Lumia 830 has hit the pavement numerous times and still has a clean screen
The OS sucks ass but fuck me it's a strong phone

I still use a Nexus 4 with artfully off-centre crack in pic related caseā€”is it Veeky Forums?

is no-case the best look?
not worried about my phone's screen cracking, I'm more worried about the tiny little scratches on the sides

NoCase is meta

i know so many people with cracked iphones
i appreciate it because you can immediately discount that person in every way

whenever i see somebody with an iphone in a case i immediately assume they are homosexual (they always are)
dont be that guy unless you actually like dick in the butt

Not even to tease gay boys into thinking they can tap this?

>took my case off recently
>using an iPhone 6 I got last year
>I'm not poor so if it breaks I'll just replace it
>keep getting compliments about how thin it is
>some people asked if it was a newer model
>some of these people have the same exact phone I do

all of this.

whats better, a naked girl or a girl in full armor? probably cant even tell its a girl if the latter

armor is my fetish

this.