Yohji Yamamoto - Inspo

Where to get cheap yohji/any brands that are like yohji???

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/359879-Yohji-Yamamoto-Pour-Homme
tessabit.com/au/convertible-poncho/?utm_source=stylight_au&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=tessabit_stylight_au
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

grailed.com/listings/359879-Yohji-Yamamoto-Pour-Homme

Yohji is surprisingly stupid cheap on grailed.

thanks

do you also know what jacket this is? Im kinda new to yamamoto haha

no clue either a couture piece or a "ready to wear" from this season.

i love yohji, you should look into Issey Miyake and Rei Kawakubo for more influential japanese designers.

ok thanks anyway

What type of fabrics are thee? Just poly cotton blend? I want to buy a casual button down shirt in this type of fabric but the ones Ive seen are all hard and crumply

wool familia

>based Yohji will die before you

Really? They look pretty thin and slick for something made out of wool. Im wondering in particular about the type of fabric used in the pants this guy is wearing

much help appreciated

wool can come in all sorts of styles, pretty sure the fabric is a gabardine, thats why it looks so slick compared to a flannel or melton that you probably usually associate wool with
you wouldnt be able to get a fabric with that little creasing with cotton

>graduating next spring
>in Japan, can basically wear anything for graduation
>not far from Tokyo too so both thrifting for previous collections and getting retail isn't difficult

Thinking of saving up to get a full Yohji fit for that occasion. Of course, I'll wear it after too. Any particularly good ideas for something flowy and robe-like?

w2c this?

tessabit.com/au/convertible-poncho/?utm_source=stylight_au&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=tessabit_stylight_au

u se google image searhc next tiem =)

I did, it came up with car spoilers. Thanks.

Oh ok thx man

>grailed.com/listings/359879-Yohji-Yamamoto-Pour-Homme
>180$ usd for a white shirt thats wrinkled af

you are like a little baby you don't know what a good price for 2nd and yohji is at all
wool, likely a wool gab. i don't recall any yohji fabric blends that use poly, usually it's rayon or silk but i could be wrong