When did thick become the new skinny?

When did thick become the new skinny?

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It didn't.
>tumblr.jpg
Nobody except for self-delusional tumblrinas believe this.

Any '"""""""""''''"fashion''""""""""""""'''' lines showing fat models are only doing it to cash out on said Tumblrinas.

End of story

That girl is hot Tbh

This happened only in the us after an average weight of a woman reached 300 pounds

She'd be hotter if she was skinny

Not skinny, but maybe if she lost no more than 25 lbs

she'd be skinnier if she were skinnier

It happened when boys became men. God bless beautiful curvy women.

At my school all of the girls are thick, this girl I sit with in first period is really thick

thicc*

it's easier to pull off more things when you're attractive

a lot of dudes find thicc women attractive by the time they (the dudes) get out of high school

if it fits well, it can (not will) be fashionable

I have always known you're a highschooler

It happened for me at 20 when I dropped this super emotionally unstable twig and learned how amazing it feels to spoon a real ass

>being into ass
opinuion discarded, seriously

only faggot men who have given up in life like land whales, fucking disgusting

Jon Stewart's "America: The Book" printed in 2004.

Post pic

pics

Damn, this is scarily accurate

Fucking Nostradamus.

Only Amerifats do that to relate to themselves

If they ran a fat model ad in Japan that company would go bankrupt lol

Kys

That's fat, not thick.

She has no hips, aka fridge-mode.

None of you niggas know what thick is, its always between a fat ass landwhale or a girl with a little meat on her bones.

Spoken like a true kid with no taste in females.

Speak English you fucking mongol, its 'thick'

>different taste = no taste

Kys

What about skinnyfat on men/men with tummy?

Isn't it a bit trashy-like sexy looking?

>nostodamus

Not really a prediction. Jon is a rich and connected NYC Jew. He just outlined where his friends told him they intended to take feminism, academia etc.

>kys

>boob guy
where have we all gone user?
ass guys are memes

The same time fat ass fucking niggers came to be

>be american
>be fat as fuck
>demand a change in the perception of beauty to appeal to them instead of exercising and getting a better diet
top kek

THICC DOES NOT EQUAL FAT.

have some standards user, op's girl is lacking in the right kind of thicc, shes just fat and ironically pretty flat besides her cow tits and lacking in curves.

>beauty isnt subjective
its just a bunch of fat lards tired of seeing themselves as fat lards

NUCLEAR FALLOUT WHEN

we need some prime natural selection in this world to go down

We're still here. Just decreasing in numbers because cow tits aren't attractive.

t. hambeast

I understand why fat chicks invented this "thicc meme" but why the hell are there men who are unironically supporting this sort of behaviour? Doesnt really speak for a person if he or she has to invent new terms to describe his or her inability to eat less. Be fat for all I care, but dont act like you arent. Sure as hell SHOULDNT make you feel better either. Lying to yourself, knowing that you do, wont make you feel better than simply accepting the fact that you are a fat piece of shit with self control.

>cow tits aren't attractive.
>implying

>liking cow tits
its actually disgusting to see those flop around, i know you are 13 and hitomi tanaka is a big part of your routine but its actually gross just stop

>why the hell are there men who are unironically supporting this sort of behaviour?

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Syndrome

america is like 40% obese and 60% overweight or some crayz statistic like that, i dont remember the exact numbers

Like forty more than 25, yeah

>tfw thicc GF

She's probably the dominant one i feel sorry for you

nah actually surprisingly she's very submissive. Pretty defiant/independent went out and about, but she's a little baby in bed. Likes being chocked, slapped and what not and is into all that whiny daddy talk, which can get old after a while desu

I'm in the same boat as you, champ
I'm in love on all levels

Hnnnnnnnmmnnng!!!!!!!!!

i don't have time for anyone who doesn't think this is adorable

faggot detected

too much ass prolly fake too

Good bait, 9/10. You wrote it like a true tumblrina and even attached a tumblresque gif onto it. It would've been even better if the picture had a tumblr filename. Other than that keep up the good work.