The fucking NIKE website is so shitty it was near impossible to get these at release and now they're sold out

the fucking NIKE website is so shitty it was near impossible to get these at release and now they're sold out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn senpai. u took an L diggity dog. mayb next time senpai

took the L on these too, so i went for the black duckboots

Can somebody tell me what the fucking point of shoes these days is if its almost impossible to buy what is advertised and wanted? These arent fucking yeezys.

Also took the L on these. Considering between the duckboots or the SFBs now.

Scarcity creates hype, hype prints money. Easy money for resellers increases the number of people becoming resellers, multiplying scarcity in the process.

The only winning move is to not play the sneakerhead/hypebeast game, develop actual style instead of flaunting exclusivity, even if some hype pieces are legitimately exciting/interesting.

nice chicks shoes, tumblrina
you are lucky you didnt cop

Whats the point for nike though, i mean sure hype some shoes for the brand. But these.... They could've made more money if they sold out. Fuck.resellers, its just with yeezys i gave up.on them and everytime i see the adidas logo i get pissed of now

Can't wait to see the first fits start to roll in kek

What's this?

I got them, u jelly buddy?

post fit. i wanna laugh (unless you are a girl then post tits too)

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

copped black pair we out hear

good choice. picked up the black duckboots yesterday. Kind of expensive but the build quality on mine is really good for a Nike shoe.

I'm 6'4" they will look normal on me senpai. I'm going to wear with tapered black jeans.

I'm 5'3 and I can't find any size 10.5 UK ones being sold

they look like they couldn't handle the weather they're made for

If you really are only 5'3" and wear a UK 10.5 these would look like clownshoes on you

then post pics

I don't have them yet...

>5'3 10.5