How does a /proud white/ man dress in the year 2016

any proud white men here willing to show me the way?

based Jagr

Both of those guys dress like shit

>any proud white men here willing to show me the way?

also, why do light blue 90s style jeans look like shit? one of the few good things that came out of 2010s are bringin back the indigo jeans

Camo pants and big boots but dont wear woodland

I hate to say it since this isn't Veeky Forums, but being in great shape is the ultimate display of self-respect.

Aside from that, workwear and prep

Like this

Yea work out a lot and get big. Wear camo and big boots and dont walk like a faggot

Whoa there sport.

That's how to dress white trash if that is your plan.

This is fact.

Working out is basic fucking hygeine. It's like brushing your teeth. It's disgusting if you don't do resistance training and cardio.

Society's distaste for tucked shirts is a shame. Sure it is more comfortable not to tuck but it means we give up on casual belts and buckles being visible.
Having your shirt tails hanging out of most jackets looks like shit as well.

Tucking button ups is normal. And you can front tuck your tee shirts to show the belt buckle. Trick to making it work is tucking to the left or right of it and having the shirt go down just across the buckle.

How about you become successful and not be a fucking dunce while also not dressing like a weak ass faggot

Or does that blow your mind?

just get off this board already

>just get off this board already

fuccboi druggie scum. neo street preppy 4life nigga

>proud white
>white trash
They're the same thing

What the fuck is wrong with you you weak fuck jesus christ how pitiful

Being white is racist

>any proud white men here willing to show me the way?

You sound like you wanna be taught how to suck dick.

But let me tell you right now, you don't need any teaching.

>how does a /proud white/ man dress in the year 2016
However they want to. Wearing whatever you want is masculine, even if you're a twink.

Dang that guy looks like a fucking faggot

Dresses like a real man.tight fit polos.dark fit jeans.elegant black shiny shoes.leather jackets or wollen long jackets.real man stuff not for nigger bois.for white man with money AKA criminal Boss or rich playboy style.

White pride is embarassing. Pick your home nation in mother Europa to be proud of, learn its culture and history.

You are probaby just a dirty slav or an American mutt who is 25% black anyway.

Thor Steiner

full brooks brothers desu

>Working out is basic fucking hygeine
No it's not you fucking idiot.

>dirty slav
still better than being some mutt trash