Adidas general

cop or not edition

Other urls found in this thread:

softmoc.com/ca/mens/adidas/athletic-shoes/sneakers/aw4617/mns-baseline-blkwht-stripe-sneaker
softmoc.com/ca/mens/adidas/athletic-shoes/sneakers/b27140/mns-superstar-blkwht-fashion-sneaker
hypebeast.com/2016/10/adidas-consortium-ado-pure-boost-zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a toddler? Fuck no

Do these ever get restocked? I've been wanting a pair. The Tubular Nova looks okay too but I'd rather not downgrade

They were on sale on every site a while ago, protip: check adidasalerts on twitter for this shit

Thanks for the twitter link. I forgot to mention I wanted the black colorway like pic related. I've only been able to find the navy, gray, and old school white colorways.

generally don't cop any Adidas

end clothing has it

adidas is GOAT

Why hasn't the adv Tech sold out yet? I think it looks great.

I don't see it on their website. I see the Tubular Nova but not the Doom. The biggest difference between the 2 is the Qasa-like straps. If there aren't any restocks between now and the end of the year I might just have to get myself the Novas. Thanks though :)

>says that
>posts shoes somehow even worse than nmds
ok

Do these come in any other styles? I think they'd look great with some suede or more colours, but maybe I just have a thing for velcro sneakers.

y
n
meh
y
y
n
if theyre skate shoes then yes

Check out the new stan smiths.they have em in multiple colors

thoughts on the stan smith gore tex? don't think i'd cop but i like how the heel tab is a little faded and the sole is more off white

i got these was kinda a spur of the moment thing have not arrived yet. what you think.

I do think they look great but there are other Stans with the off-white soul for less money, so I'd probably only buy the goretex one if I really needed the extra material.

I'm stuck between Superstars and Baselines.

softmoc.com/ca/mens/adidas/athletic-shoes/sneakers/aw4617/mns-baseline-blkwht-stripe-sneaker

or

softmoc.com/ca/mens/adidas/athletic-shoes/sneakers/b27140/mns-superstar-blkwht-fashion-sneaker

wat do Veeky Forums

Are San Remos fashionable in any sense? Im getting a pair mostly because they are like at 25 usd and i need something to walk a lot on

what are kicks

just save up for some sambas

Do they have these with laces?

where tf can you cop those?

personally i love this silhouette, great for tech fit inspired fits

im waiting on the hyke x adidas seeulater to stock on sites that ship to aus myself

adidas.com

tfw i didnt cop these

are the white and light blue stan smiths only made for kids? the classic navy just looks to subtle

these are nicer

theyre kind of cringe but im not gonna lie i almost copped
i got a 2nd pair of ultraboosts instead lol

c/n

Pure Boost Raws?

Does anyone know when these hit the stores? Also are they worth it? Im debating hi tops v low.

yeah I am planning on wearing them with my Arcteryx shit. They are definitely the most "hypebeasty" shoe in my collection.

got them specifically to avoid ultra booster vibes. Just curious in what way do you find them "cringe?" I see what you saying though they are definitely odd.

Trying to sell pic related but Grailed is being glitchy as fuck and won't let me post. wat do

hypebeast.com/2016/10/adidas-consortium-ado-pure-boost-zg

Looking to get both

Everybody post the most interesting Velcro/strapped sneakers from this and last season

Fuck I want some nmds really bad. I heard they were comfortable
>Tfw poor fag

Yes they are and they are only $120 lol. Boost soles yellow quick tho

End clothing has them for pretty cheap

They are nmds you dumbass lol. You're one of those kids that blindly follow brands aren't you?

just copped these bad boys

w2c??

i can't decide whether these are hideous or really cool. Kind of want a pair but not for full price as they are probably too bold for me to wear in public without embarassment

Mine are getting a bit dirty but I heard that using acetone will clean it up

Qasa High

Cop the qasas, they look sick and they're mad comfy

what is this lacing style called?
those are just superstars m8

They're like $400-900 my man, they're absolutely beautiful though, especially the khakis imo

Get some reps from David, like $90 or something.

Sambas?

David?
Can I get a link?

cop? 35 bucks

Theyre palace gazelles. would highly recommend

>tfw the grey parts don't come in suede
not sure if it's worth solely because of that

but the gumlooks so much nicer.

W2C????

no obviously the gum stays
the gray part on the toe/by the laces is leather and I'd want it in suede

They must have changed the options, I got exactly that with grey suede over the summer, they're decent GAT knockoffs.

Pic related

These are beautiful

Sneakerahead.ru I think.

damn, that's exactly what I was going for

will hit up customer support see if the suede's coming back. cheers