Thoughts? I'm gonna wear pic related on my first date with a qt classmate next wednesday...

Thoughts? I'm gonna wear pic related on my first date with a qt classmate next wednesday, I'm a bit nervous fellas I can't fucked it up this time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GiN4hBYS2vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think ironic humour is the worst, but you do you.

Too casual? Even if you dressed it up it would look immature. Humor is fine and good and you can wear this when you see her in class, but a date is a date and you should show more care

I consider myself as a funny person, and so does she, so.. I think she wont have any problem, not 100% sure but still..

For real? as I said before, she´s always good humoured and likes making fun of anything.. maybe you might be right though, but I dont care, still I appreciate your advice m8
I also bought this shirt for her, I think she'll like it

I personally Always wear Raf's casual fit to dates

Jesus fucking Christ man

Why are hispanic memes the best?

We don't know the girl mate. Just wear something that you'll feel comfortable and happy in. Just try to relax.

anything involving memes in real life is fucking pathetic

unless she is just as gross as you

Where are ya taking her ?

to a pub nearby piccadilly circus, hopefully im gonna get laid if i do things right.. wish me luck buddy

ill see you there. ill be looking for someone with that shirt on wednesday around picadilly circus

you mistyped the worst, they are as retarded as their people

>a date
>a pub nearby piccadilly circus
simply why

nah you clearly don't know enough about that meme, she is probably from /pol/ and will laugh at you. I recommend a shirt with an anarcho capitalist meme on it

finally a new thread for me

hey i see you also appreciate the fine arts of ancap shitposting

>taringa.net

Retardest unfunniest meme I've seen, even more than frogposters

Do you understand it?

No, and don't even want to either
And don't tell me you have to be intelligent to understand it because only a 5yo would laugh at it

It's a /pol/ meme, making fun of anarcha-feminism.

These are making fun of anarcho-capitalism. Both of those are actual systems of government (or lack therof) that actual people believe should be adopted.

It is very funny, I'm not the guy you replied to either, you are just a dumb pretentious dildo.

Shiet mate, this is so hilarious
I should have printed it with a phrase like this above the smiley face instead, what an idiot

No, you shouldn't wear a meme on a shirt in the first place, she will probably think you're on the spectrum.

Fuck no, if you see me get the fuck away from us
Seriously pal this is very important I've been asking her out for ages until she finally accepted it, and I don't feel like being single again, please go away

my sides
user i hope you go there wearing a meme shirt too and walk up to OP and be all like HEY BUDDY I DIDNT SEE YOU AT LAST WEEK'S WEEKLY MEME MEETUP??

Not at all, I'm quite sociable, everybody knows me in my town because I stand up and say monologues at conventions and parties
Check out and rate mate
youtu.be/GiN4hBYS2vg

Bump

Bump

Also here's one of my favorite ancap memes my jolly chaps

are you wearing this fit

Mutsis pillu :D

but that violates the NAP
at least get your ancap memes right

But if the other pizza place violated his position by staying open too long?

I'm not an anarcho-capitalist myself I don't know if that violates NAP or not.

Ebin