I'm just looking for inspo and suggestions of clothes that show off my ass. I want to show it off...

I'm just looking for inspo and suggestions of clothes that show off my ass. I want to show it off. I guess it's a muh dick general male edition.

Wear things with higher seats, but it's really going to depend on the pants themselves. You can definitely find well-fitting bottoms that show off your bottom, but you can also look real fucking bad in pants that are too tight because you're trying to force the look.

Tuck your shirts in. I'm not gay, but I really like showing off my ass for whatever reason.

This. I think I just like knowing I've got an ass worth checking out

haha damn im not gay but i want that guy to stick his cock into my asshole

those are clearly women's jeans, at least 10%spandex or similar.
that being said
dude makes them fuckin WORK, his ass looks GREAT.

he looks like a big homo fr

>I'm not gay

Women check out asses aswell. My mum used to say that's why she married my dad; cus he had a great ass.

haha

I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Why do they care about man ass?
Most men won't allow them to do things to their ass.

So? It's just an attractive thing, dude. I don't know what you expect to hear. Chances are a girl won't ever go around rubbing her clit on some dude's muscular features (e.g. arms), but they can be attracted to them anyways.

>Chances are a girl won't ever go around rubbing her clit on some dude's muscular features (e.g. arms)
True, but they're definitely going to feel those features on their body during sex or cuddling.

hank hill..?

I'm like 999.99% sure that he is wearing a womans jeans. Mens jeans just aren't tailored like that. Because we have more room in the crotch area. Thats why Jeans fits so good on women's asses.

Looser pants can actually accentuate nice set of glutes as the fabric is being hold up by your ass.

It make them think that a man with nice butt is a man who exercise

And a man who exercise is a man that has much energy to fuck

Besides that a flat ass is just not aesthetic

This is the gayest thing I ever seen on my goddamn entire life.

>bah u guise are so gay heh heh I'm a real manz who wears I'll fitting jeans with a tool loop
>Why don't women like reel men like me? Women don't know what they want! Trump 2016!

Also seriously you're on a fashion board faggot

I think that's it. I like being a whore for women.

lol no have you seen 70's bellbottom jeans?
it depends on where you wear the waistband and how much ass you have.

Really? Is it common for straight guys to care about their ass?
What I do is I wear slim jeans and then pull them up so much that it shows off my ass.

Maybe not to the degree women do, but there's nothing gay about wanting your ass to look good for women. Ever notice how guys who say anything to do with fashion or grooming call nearly everything "gay"? Notice how those same people aren't swimming in puss?

Yeah I know straight guys are vain too I just didn't know they cared about their butt and that women like men with nice butts

>that women like men with nice butts
I don't even think it's a personal thing. Nobody likes a Hank Hill ass.

I've had girls grab my ass while I'm fucking them.

are you like 12