What makes design appealing

what makes design appealing
pls excuse babys first photoshop

ill post fav fits

not gonna lie op this all looks like baby's first time on Veeky Forums too

thanks m8, what does it mean what would someone post thats been here for a while? geos? memewave? sad boys? slp? gothninja? is this Veeky Forums core?

>what makes design appealing
I honestly believe that its partially its inaccessibility, if that makes sense. Look at catwalk models for example: they often wear outfits that are exceptionally good looking because stuff just works and matches so incredibly well, but you could never wear this shit in public. Not only because its too tacky, but also because it might not fit the environment you live in while also not matching your proportions or personal features.

This automatically results in being forced to adjust. You like the style, but cant just copy it. So you have to change it in a way that accommodates yourself. You cant just imitate but instead are forced to think for yourself. However this also means that you might never be able to wear to perfect outfit, because that perfect outfit simply doesnt work in real life. Which means that you continuously have to gather inspiration (which also is the case because of the amount of shit out there, you might love A because you havent seen B yet but as soon as you see B clearly favor it and so on with C, D, E [...], its a never ending cycle).

Unless you simply wanted to know why we like certain color palettes or cuts, in which case it probably simply has something to do with the human brain and social trends.

sup pol

Am I autistic for dressing like this? I usually wear a large, slightly oversized outerwear like this with slim jeans/pants.

>memewave
>sad boys
>Veeky Forums core
>thrasher
>thrifted coach jackets
>vans
>tripfagging
>trip id is """"""alone""""""

>>>/twitter/
>>>/tumblr/
I bet you listen to rap music too. Disgusting.

no, you're autistic for having autism.

fuck this shit.
THIS IS NOW AN INSPO THREAD!

How do you call this style ?

>I bet you listen to rap music too. Disgusting.
How's second year in Veeky Forums, babby ?

youre right im sorry let me fix that

I bet you listen to memerap too. Disgusting.

this, it's like at year two they get that "oldfag" mentality and occasionally browse /pol/ with all the cool kids

Don't forget that being yourself and using fashion as an expression of yourself is the most Veeky Forums you can be.

why?

I understand the inaccessibility to it, almost like a priceless felling.

I see what your getting at, its like you are always trying to reach the top, but never get there because the top is always changing.

I wanted to see what others thought of design, its a topic and approaching it through a medium of fashion really peaked my interest since there are differing opinions on design since its so fluid.

i live everything except the shoes

dude must be wearing 2k worth of shit lol, and seemingly looks to still be in college. rich af

I think clothing is a really fascinating way to approach design, because at its purest form fashion is really art that people can wear. CdG recently has been pushing the limits of what can be called clothes and I think that's really cool. Rei is creating something completely out of her mind instead of concerning herself with what the public will buy.

girl in your photo looks like a indian goddess with that getup.

cdg always has weird hair

>falling for the memerap meme
>being this new

I started coming to Veeky Forums when I was seventeen to see fucked up shit on /b/. Am I an oldfag?

still looks like a $60 fit from walmart to anyone that isn't an autist about brands

'''designer''' clothing is a fucking joke

Dw op, you dress fine, honestly much better than 90% of people in waywt. Welcome to Veeky Forums

Wew
Black stans look kind of autistic though

holy shit lol

w2c parka

if you are from austria i can sell it to you. size is Large.

Does this guy have an Instagram or something? I like most of his fits.

1. if you have to ask for validation you are not
2. if you came to /b/ for the explicit purpose of seeing 'fucked up shit' you are not

If you wern't born to shitpost you don't belong here.

w2c that jacket/hoodie?

nah, that's a good look if you've got the right build

isn't that the final boss of SMT Digital Devil Saga?

These fits are better than 99% of the shit that gets posted on this board. Trust me I've been on/off here since like 08/09. Ive had so many cringey phases thanks to Veeky Forums before developing my style.

I don't wanna try to fight this love

thisistheodore