Male models thread

Male models thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/thylaneblondeau/
instagram.com
oecd.org/els/47187929.pdf
business.time.com/2011/03/30/why-are-beautiful-people-happier-mainly-because-good-lucks-help-them-get-rich/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/08/the-beautyhappiness-connection/375678/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hold on lemme get a camera real quick

waitin

let me help you op

Looks like any typical black guy

This man is just wonderful

>just be confident

instagram.com/thylaneblondeau/

im angry this man exists. he is too perfect to exist.

I'm happy that he smokes a lot and probably does a lot of drugs, it will make him age bad

He is literally perfectly good looking, even down to the perfect sized forehead. It actually makes me want to kill myself.

What do you guys think about this kid?

We were in the army together, he was cute but I never realized he's be a model until I saw him on the front cover of a magazine a couple years later.

very good looking

Lol he looks like an alien

haha right? what a fucking uggo, girls probably laugh when they see him and say "don't touch me ET"

He's more 'straight guys idea of what a good looking guy is'

instagram.com
/dreeriksen/

kys

He looks good but he's nowhere near perfect. His jawline and nose are great but his eyes, lips and ears are kinda weird.

>your eyebrows will always be 5 feet above your eyes

It didn't have to be like this

he is attractive enough to have sex with thylane blondeau, that is good enough for me

there is probably plastic surgery for this

rip babe

damn, anyone from Veeky Forums care to elaborate on what his arm routine might be? looks like rock climber arms but i doubt he actually does that shit.

rip

rip

What's the point of this shit?
I can understand inspo thredas - you can get inspired to change. But what do male models inspire? Disgust with your own genetics?

shave them and get a tattoo where you want them

you guys act as if being good looking leads to a perfect, care free life.

“If we could be satisfied with anything, we should have been satisfied long ago.”
— Seneca

you would find something else to be unhappy with.

Yeah but then I wouldn't have to worry about my looks anymore.

if there is a direct correlation between wealth & happiness I'm sure there is a similar correlation between beauty & happiness. All those clever little one liners are what the ugly peasants of the world tell ourselves to make life more bearable

No. every single girl I've shown has dreamed at how good he looks albeit in a weird way

Typical nu male cuck..

I don't get this obsession with models, they don't do anything.

Why do girls and even boys look up to and admire these people, some even going as far to aspire to be a model themselves?

I get nothing from looking at these people.

Please explain.

Nicely said /pol/bro deus vult maga ! t.cuck am i right ?

I suppose it's that people like attractive people and like to look at them. Guys want to be like them and girls want to fuck them. Beauty is the most important thing in life since beautiful people usually have better confidence, a better social and love life, earn more, and are healthier. Simple as that.

It seems you're ugly on the inside and out, how unfortunate

who is he

not even him but nice projection. The man told the truth and you choose to cope. Nice

jordan barrett

he is handsome, whats is name?

>projection

Straight to buzzwords huh?

How is he telling truth?

are you blind? he is tagged in the caption for the photo

Literally achievable from completely dyel in less than 6 months with just some light shoulder/bicep work and forearm accessories

oecd.org/els/47187929.pdf

business.time.com/2011/03/30/why-are-beautiful-people-happier-mainly-because-good-lucks-help-them-get-rich/

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/08/the-beautyhappiness-connection/375678/

Not an actual model but goddamn still

I also like his gf too

The first link is the only relevant one, and barely at that.

Second one is saying good looks are better because you could earn more money. Attractiveness is just the means to an end.

Third is about beautiful places, not people.

Did you even read these, or just think posting bullshit source hyperlinks is the ultimate trump card?

fucking kek

>third on about beautiful places

lmao you just skimmed over it. Just shut the fuck up if you have no argument.

Nice ad hominem, but again
"...is that prettier people tend to make more money, and it is this financial leg up that affords beautiful people great happiness."

it's, just a means to an end, and not the end in itself.

Rip

Ayy lmao

Yup

KEK BTFO

w/e, at least I'm not ugly.

Tom Lake

, don't listen to
It's Frank Ocean. He's an artist mostly but does some modelling too

>that skin on his neck
I give him 5 years

These men are showing strong traits of masculinity and not being a degenerate kike incel cuck such as yourself.

t.cuck

>remember bro, just talk to her.