Snowcore

it's almost snowboarding season fellas, are you copping anything new? Snowboarding fashion is a beast of it's own.

I'm changing up the wardrobe this year, and I need help finding a good snow jacket to match these pants. probably getting black TNF Seymore pants with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.planksclothing.com/products/mo-yeti-hunter-jacket-british-camo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>these pants

i'm an idiot, i meant these boots. lol

nobody?

Going to Japan in feb, will I look like a faggot throwing a hockey jersey over my jacket? It's too hard for my mates to find me if I'm wearing all black

Depends on the team....

Going for camo/black/green and I'm looking for decent helmet. Gonna buy picrel probably cause I can't find the ones I want from 2015 collection.

I wanted this one but can't find it.

hockey jerseys are pr sick, i think that'd be an awesome way to get some color in there. i dont watch hockey so i'd probably feel like a poser wearing a specific team.

is it worth it copping a snowboard helmet? i've never felt like i've needed one, but then again, i'm more for carving and rails than halfpipes and big jumps

skier here, currently have two season old 3L planks yeti hunter jacket + pants; user mig goggles and rodan helmet

want to get better goggles, maybe oakley flight deck with prizm lens and a new helmet, maybe smith maze. thinking of dropping the 3L jacket and rocking planks' softshell hoodie instead, and just use the jacket in blizzard conditions/pow when the 8k hoodie would soak through.

helmets are definitely in these days. protip, remove the helmet liner and wear a beanie instead. then you can run your goggle strap under the helmet rather than over it for a sleeker look.

cotton kills bro. that jersey better be made of something that wicks and dries quickly

check out pic related packet to match the pants. can be found here, along with matching pants.
eu.planksclothing.com/products/mo-yeti-hunter-jacket-british-camo
note that it is a 3L hardshell, so you will need to layer beneath it in winter. it's fine by itself over a baselayer in spring

Im living in Australia and going to japan for the ski season, give me a list of stuff I need please

Goggles with a clear lens and one for sunny days

Have these

Hard to tell from the pic but yeah just make sure you are sorted for lower light, it snows all day erry day there

If not for helmets I would most likely be dead or disabled so yeah, that's a must for me even though I'm more on slopes than in snowparks.

What are some good European brands? I'm wearing mostly Burton but would like to change things up a bit.

wow, that looks like cancer

Like a full list? Never snowboarded before?

>11937870
Sandbox will be the go-to for you.

Snow fuccboi couture

Heading to Banff for a few months in January