Thoughts on Bell & Ross watches?

They're ugly as shit.

Dnc

2$ compass core

you can't afford one can you :)

>"hey guys what do you think of these ugly, overpriced watches?"
"they're ugly user"
>"haha u guis just mad coz u can't afforb them xdd"

I would have to accept your premise they are ugly. I guess people here only like Apple Watches.

why are you asking for opinions then?
they're literally even uglier than apple watches, and i hate apple watches with a passion.
That disgusting huge clunky case with big screws on the edges, those bulky hands and numerals and complications overcrowding the dial. Disgusting.
I bet you like Hublot too you tasteless prick.

Get out of Veeky Forums, just because you considered buying this shit.This is the ugliest watch that I ever seen. Basically a autistic version of a royal oak.

celebrities wear b&r, see pic

Mostly quite ugly but I almost pulled the trigger on pic related, before realising they're basically hideously overpriced fashion watches and for the same money or less you can get much, much better.

Reminder that this company actually made this ugly as fuck thing.

>same money or less you can get much, much better.

Like what?

Sinn, Hamilton, Tudor, Oris, etc.

name one good watch and I'll tell you why it's shit

inb4 seikofags

They're okay, but you're paying a premium price for what is more or less a fashion watch. I bought one on a whim a year or two ago and my mother liked it so I ended up giving it to her.

I'd recommend saving a little more money and buying a second hand Tudor or a Rolex.

If you shop around you can get a brand new Tudor for the same price as a B&R.

Wrist fedora

if $2k is money you can just piss away, then it's just an ugly watch, no harm done, you throw it away after a couple of years.

My thought is that I think they're ugly. Way too boxy and big.

Away from the boxy square things they have a few really nice designs like and the WW1 series.

There's the argument that if you're spending that kind of money then go for a brand that don't use bought-off-the-shelf movements and have some semblance of history, but basically it's your money and buy whatever the fuck you like.

are there options in this price range that use in-house movements, other than seiko and orient?

I believe Nomos and Zenith do. I'm sure there's more in the sub-£3000 range.

Go for it

Probably the only acceptable instance of a skeletonized dial.

nope, ugly af.
best would be pic related but a regular tank looks so much better

You could wear that to a metal club or something, idk.
That shit in the op is fucking hideous though.

Terrible.

I guess if I was retarded enough to spend $7700 on that thing I'd probably wouldn't care about risking taking it to a metal club.