Is it viable to wear a suit everyday if you exude extreme confidence?

Is it viable to wear a suit everyday if you exude extreme confidence?

Depends how old you are. If you are under 40 then no, don't.

No, formal clothes are not for casual wear.

Only if you're as alpha as reviewbrah

over 30 and/or italian yes

>over 30 and/or italian yes
nobody actually wears a tie in an informal situation
a more casual suit is acceptable for casual wear but no tie and better if you're over 40 and you actually are a white collar/middle class, blue collars with suits are either criminals or pretending to be richer
t. italian

thanks iti

I do it, but I work in management, so it isn't all that odd.

Probably if you wear suits that are say, light grey with a light blue shirt. And not those shiny silk suits either.

Especially if you work a clean office job. If you were in business you'd probably wear one anyway.

Just don't look like you're going to a funeral / wedding / the president's castle, because that's too much and looks out of place.

Reviewbrah only gets away with it because he is a full MGTOW.
Breeders would never be able to pull it off tbqhwyf

>lounge suit
>formal
Christ, kid, come back when you've graduated high school.

I would never wear a suit if it was not required of me.

I sometimes wear a suit to work, and of course I always wear one to weddings and funerals.

>suits are always formal
It's so embarrassing to read posts like this in a fashion board.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, 99% doesn't know a thing about fashion here.

Recommend a good fashion board then.

Management in what? Work in a legal office here and the only time anyone wears a suit is when they're appearing in court. Rest of the time it's mainly polos and dress pants.

>except for that time I walked into the managing partner's office and he was doing yoga in running shorts, ass towards the door

a lounge suit with no tie is casual enough for everyday wear. nice jeans with a dress shirt and a blazer is also a nice look imo.

so did you smack his ass or what

only accetable post

I wear my yohji wool+velvet suit most a/w days

Suits are a little intimidating and annoyingly high profile.

sweaters are way better

Suits look great as fuck.
It may seem out of place in instances, but I'd say mainly with the people you see everyday. People in town will just pass you off as some sort of a fancy guy.

perfect! it's not like any of us have friends, so based on this, suits are the obvious choice.

>People in town will just pass you off as some sort of a fancy guy
It depends on your suit and on how you wear it.
If you wear something like pic related for example you won't stand out as a formal or old fashioned guy.

/pol/

I meant the typical black business suit.

no one is as alpha as reviewbrah

Business casual >>>>> Business Professional