Supreme General

Hey fa/

Obviously Supreme is at the top of the fashion world right now and i haven't seen a thread in a while so let's have a supreme general thread.

Post fav pieces from past and current seasons as well as questions and answers on the brand and how to cop etc.

pic related: personally, my favorite piece of clothing ever made and supreme's best.

I cop supreme stuff that doesnt have the box logo. Nicest t-shirts I own desu.

The t shirts are great quality. why no box logos though? Seems like the best thing about the brand

Literally the definition of tacky

haven't copped anything from them since TNF collab but i love this crewneck

bogo hoodies and shirts make you look like a fuccboi 100% of the time

I did like that collab. I copped the steeptech hat.

Found the pleb

Im too white to rock the box logo. I would look textbook fuccboi. Love the design though. The Supreme typeface is beautiful.

>people unironically took the bait

>Logo is best thing about a brand

Kek Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>best thing about the brand
you know some people don't dress so they can show off money but to actually compose an outfit based on interesting designs, color schemes, layering, etc. The bogo hoodie and t-shirts while passable are lazy and only expensive because of hype.

See

Le epic troll XD

gotem

The majority of Supreme is fucking horrible because they say Supreme on it. I'll admit they have some decently designed sweaters but that's about it.

Pretty much only backpack rappers from 90s hip hop crews can wear preme
Pic related

>I'm not retarded, i'm just trolling xD

Inb4 where to cop jacket
That looks like an LRG tree to me

Did ya'll negroes heard about the Slayer collab? I don't even like metal but I'm really upset about the cultural leeches that are going to wear it

is supreme bigger now than bape was in the 2000s?

Yes because of social media.

They ruin most of their clothes by tacking their shitty logo onto them. It's a bit ridiculous that their nicest looking clothes are also the ones that are relatively logo-free.

desu the only thing i like about supreme are the 5 panels. and the vans collabs are pretty good for skating

Supreme is absolute trash.

timberland

or maybe regular vans?????