Why are air forces more popular than blazers? Best looking shoe Nike has ever made in my opinion

Why are air forces more popular than blazers? Best looking shoe Nike has ever made in my opinion.

Those look way dumber then even the most elderly cracked out af1's

literally two different silhouettes retard. They work with different clothing. Either way
>nike
Stay pleb nigga

I wish they'd make the Waffle Runners with a more casual sole

i love my blazers. don't have a pic of mine but they're in this colorway.

For one they are infinitely easier to lace and put on and the AF1 is a lot more versatile. This is coming from someone who owns the vintage blazers in op pic and hates AF1s most of the time.

Also at least on the vintage black ones the laces aren't that great

A more apt comparison would be Blazers vs. Jordan 1s

>tfw I'm rocking the poor man's Blazer

Still love em desu

i can dig em

>Best looking shoe Nike has ever made

that looks like something a numale cuck would wear

The Waffle Runner () is better looking.

Reddit: The Sneaker

if we're talking bout retro sneakers in here what do yall think of these pro keds

Does Nike have any other cool vintage looking sneakers like these? Because I love these

disgusting

if they just made the blue and the soles paler and lighter they could be pretty nice, but seeing these shits irl they look to flashy. What's the point of the light grey accenting and texture if you just destroy it with orange gum and navy blue ffs

Purcells

Nike Blazers super trended among tumblrcore/greebo 15 year olds about 3 years ago and then died out because those connotations are still attached to them.

That and a couple other nice vintage-styled ones (
notwithstanding) are part of a collab with J.Crew

Also J. Crew is shit at keeping them in stock/it looks like Nike might be ending the brand collab.

Hopefully they're smart and start selling those via their own webstore/Nike ID.

:(

i feel like these shoes don't know what they're trying to be

so basically your favourite pair of sneakers right?

yes!

The fuck is that silhouette? They don't look like that at all irl. They have a much slimmer profile. Although I have narrow feet and high arches and they run narrow. Maybe they would look like this on someone who sized up 2 sizes and wore lifts.

Like this?

>implying adidas isn't pleb tier

its a start

Imma puke breh

Mah nigga, I have these, much better looking than normie meme white vans

w2c in this color way?

>converse
>better than normie tier
>converse
>not normie tier

plz kill yourself you fucking desperate edgelord