Fashionale Muscles

How muscular is too muscular to be effay?

Can you post good examples of what the limit is?

Other urls found in this thread:

teepublic.com/t-shirt/807864-zyzz-veni-vidi-vici-design
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Curious

just google 'ottermode'
anything above that and clothes don't fit/look right anymore

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH MUSCLE GODDAMNIT

This guy is clrealy too muscular
A skinny-musucular is what you want. Like pic related

thanks

Depends what style u want. U can be pretty buff and Veeky Forums, but you are very limited in styles.

the limit is tom hardy in warrior

also, big muscles are only admirable on working class dudes over the age of 21. if you're a rich kid you'll just look like a massive poser.

nice picture that shows how muscular he was in that film

i just like that shot/outfit. here. he used a butt load of pharma grade steroids to put on 30lbs in 3 months for the role, which is something i wouldn't recommend.

Muscles goes from Veeky Forums to /fauxpas/ once they get to the point that you can't wear certain clothes because they're too big

Tom Hardy is test beast though

I think that is too buff to be the limit

Pic related is ideal, bigger than this is too much

yeah no, youre fat

gtfo newfriend

the dianabol/winstrol is strong in this one

It doesn't matter. You can't get "too muscular" without steroids. so just stay natty

delete this

>Pic related is ideal

dan pls go

How much do you think he hits the gym a week?

Depends on your personality. Hard cockneys should go for Bronson-core.

human larva mode achieved

looking good dan

lol does this guy even lift
what muscles.

thanks dan

We have something called proportion.

"Too much muscle" aside, what are some examples of a huge guy in flattering clothes? Can it even be done?

Am I wrong in thinking that being ottermode with or without hairyness is more effay than being a bulk beast? To me looking like you lift heavy things just to lift heavy things is just narcissist. And if you have a muscular body because you job entails physical labor I sort of pity you. Skinyness is the ultimate patrician physique because is shows that you don't have to do anything hard to survive.

Loli incest when?

Eh i think its quite common and agreeable opinion in Veeky Forums actually

Am I still a twink or have I made it to otter mode yet?

this is pretty ottermode

congrats

need to get ur chest game up a little and maybe lose a little bf

How long did that take? Did you just do regular lifting?

t. skinny lanklet

A lot of body weight stuff
Planks, pulls up, jump rope and such over a few weeks

Every time I see this image I feel like I'm overtraining chest, look at those juicy delts.

Made this Zyzz shirt
teepublic.com/t-shirt/807864-zyzz-veni-vidi-vici-design

Thoughts?

I never understood how the fuck one can be 6'5 that big and that lean natty

K what about young marky mark?

Bretty close to ideal, need to remember his manlet proportions

Still a twink. Chest and Shoulder work would help you out.

forget about those forearms bud?

you also need to remember that is a photoshoped ad for calvin klein

So what is better twinks or otter?

Lu Xiaojun's body is my goal. The dude looks fucking amazing, and he's around my height, so there's still hope.

Well I'm not like most edgy contrarians on this board, so I'd have to say ottermode. A shirt thats tighter around your chest, shoulders, and arms looks better than a flat, loose shirt in my opinion.

I'm sure most here will say skinnier is better though.

lean is ideal

bulky is not Veeky Forums

just like thin is Veeky Forums and fat is not

matthew fox is a good example of Veeky Forums muscle as a result of leanness. this is him in the hilariously awful film 'alex cross'

The age of this ad alone makes it unlikely that there was a lot of after effects used though. Plus this picture is completely realistic for any guy around 5'7"

Dolph is pretty much the perfect human bean

>handsome
>tall
>ripped
>intelligent
>black belt in kyokushin

manlet detected

qt in both

You're a qt user. Post boipussy pls.

I make your little massol...into big massol

how do I remain skeletor yet still build strength n stamina Bruce Lee style

>have chemical engineering degree
>get ripped and become an actor

Keep in mind that he is a manlet

Lift with low reps and high weight. Do a lot of cardio.

Basically push yourself but never do more than 5 reps. Do 40 minutes of cardio every day.

W2c tank top ?

We're all gonna make it, there is hope...

It's you?!

Gandy's body is the optimum, why would you want to be more muscular than this?

yes

I look exactly like this, and have to work out 5-6 days a week to keep from snapping back to my natural skinnyfat twink bod. Some people are born like that, others have to work to maintain it.

>Skinyness is the ultimate patrician physique because is shows that you don't have to do anything hard to survive.

wew

Jeff please leave

>Skinyness is the ultimate patrician physique because is shows that you don't have to do anything hard to survive.
how exactly is being a snobby rich kid an admirable feature

Basically Zyzz brah

Anything more muscular would start looking to buffy and un/fa/ IMO

Routine?

Lifting in his time was all about putting things over your head

You wanna big muscle? ;)

His pec insertion shape is dogshit

So much autism
back to Veeky Forums

what are good and cheap things to lift i normally use water crates what are other good things

A pen to fill out a job application so you can get money for a gym membership and good food

how can i get a guy that big? looking for a man to bring home for the winter

But youre a dyel so shut the fuck up

nice, I have this dude's exact body type and i'm 6ft 147, 139 lean mass.
i need to get to 10% bf then lean bulk up to this.

Do you guys mind how wide his hips are? My hips look exactly like that, uncanny.

Wew lad you are just delusional, there's nothing wrong if you feel like being a twink

Please delete this and leave

>6'0 147lbs
>not a skelly
pick 1

you too dan

The natty limit is the limit.

ie. kinobody guy

also lol @ underage twinks trying to justify their lack of willpower and low test

"b-being skinny is more EF AY anyway "

Kek that's the opposite of true. Only the richest and most genetically blessed people can attain physical perfection as far as muscularity goes. Most people have to work and can't afford to eat or have a top tier personal trainer or devote enough time to working out to achieve a perfect body.

To clarify, I'm not saying that ottermode isn't most effay/best, just that skinny doesn't make you look rich, fashionable, or patrician

yeah except we're not talking about achieving the "perfect body" here

we're generally comparing bodies composed of low-to-moderate amounts of muscle and low bodyfat vs. bodies composed of high-to-very high amounts of muscle and an indeterminate amount of bodyfat.

much of the time, fashion = moderation

yeah, in western society as it is today, it actually does. obesity is highly correlated to poverty, staying physically in shape requires time, money, and resources many people don't have, becoming obscenely muscle-bound requires time that successful and moderate people don't have either.

For me what's fashionable ends up being what's moderate, it's the nuanced decisions you make within that zone of moderation that can set you apart while still being respectable and pragmatic.

This is my perfect bod

w2c?

I meant, the perfect bod in my opinion kek

lmao i pretty much have this, just need to lose like 6 pounds

worst pec genetics ever...otherwise good

6 months of bench press and a healthy diet will get you that. also check the lighting in that pic, not gonna look that good normally. not saying his body isn't nice though, i like that medium of being slim/muscular/strong/healthy. i'm never going to let myself waste away for vanity again.

i think i look similar to this except i'm 6'4 so it's probably a little more elongated.

I'm really really skinny, so that to me is like a big goal
Building muscle is almost impossible, and i've been stuck in a 14 year old boy body for years trying to gain
fucking sucks, man, but good for you